Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Another time (reply with it below)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
FUCK OFF POLAND FOR BREAKING OUR ALLIANCE WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST

I see how it is Brandenburg, even after I returned a few years later to not only liberate you from Pomerania, but to give you land for free so that you may form Prussia.

The death of hundreds if not thousands of Polish soldiers disrespected by an ungrateful country.

There are a few provinces in the state of Danzig that belong to Poland and have been unrightfully claimed by the German Barbarians, and Poland shall reclaim her rightful territory.

Reactions: List

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae

7ee17f33888a5ddcf67591ecdbbdb9d7.jpg

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
idk its kinda late in the game, and everything is taken
you have hundreds of hours yet you are beta enough to suggest it is too late to join in the year of 1488

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
ethopia is a shout, the mamluks are surrounded by ottomans and tunis, with ethopia from the south it's an EZ roll

D

Deleted member 4425

we havent even broken out of the 1400s you smoothbrain
you have hundreds of hours yet you are beta enough to suggest it is too late to join in the year of 1488
44 years is quite a lot of time, the early game is extremely important my man
all of asia is open, including vijay. ethiopia, africa is wide open
ive had fun with vijay and ethopia, maybe then. but im working saturday anyway so it likely wont happen

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
44 years is quite a lot of time, the early game is extremely important my man

ive had fun with vijay and ethopia, maybe then. but im working saturday anyway so it likely wont happen
ok then dont join

not tiger

Proton
Nebulae
8b4462e48a7b257e443e8c94049f772e.png

85206be3b42472cc1a7e740140343cb4.png

24259cdf0d312ff4c894921b9c0c7ba4.png

Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
Kayser-i Rûm
The Lord of the Two Lands and the Two Seas
Padishah

Mehmed II The Conqueror
Meḥmed-i sānī Fatih

Mehmed, Third of Our Name, Blessed be to Thee,​

Through the Great Works of Urban and that of the Jannissary Kilij, the City of the World's Desire - Kostantiniyye has been made waste and hence in its holy flames, it has been born anew and with it, the Osmanoglu and its divine lineage.

Mashallah; let us not forget that Kostantiniyye marks a new dawn for the Turkmen people and our Christian brethren, one in which the common man will prosper and receive his fair bread; through my eyes, do I see the Osmani as the arbiter of the quarrels and peacemakers for all.

Let us also not forget the sanctity of our being within this world; whilst our friends within Rome and the Vatican proclaim and acknowledge the truth of our succession to the Roman Imperium, we remain, devout followers of the Prophet Muhammed and his teachings. Bismillah, let us never forget this, for we are the Leader of the Faithful and forever shall be.

As the faithful, our borders must remain strong and ever-important. Stretching from that of the Danube to then the Mashriq, we must realise our ambitions and remain incorruptible in the face of passion. Indomitable is our sacred mission; do not bend to foreign upstarts; Inshallah, for our grace is our own and our plight is true.
Do not forget this, my son, for soon I leave this blest task to you.

a842da11d3594c7e48b351bbbce83d64.png

Last edited: