THE DANISH REALM, 1522

8f2cebbed4774e734772077f487ee347.png

CHRISTIAN I VON WITTELSBACH

PRINCE OF THE DANISH REALM
STADTHOLDER OF LUBECK
KING OF THE DANELAW
KING OF CALEDONIA
KING OF HIBERNIA

The Prince of Denmark has successfully unified the crowns of Scandinavia - bringing them all under the crown of Denmark.
To the west, the Danes have made gains in the British Isles, using the dual alliance of Burgundy and France to extract heavy concessions from the weakened English kingdom.
In the south, the lands of Holstein and Lubeck have been pressed into the authority of the Danes.

Poland was left behind as the kingdom's loyalties shifted to the Muscovites and Prussians - who both sought to gain from the decline of the Polish Commonwealth. Christian will now profit considerably - as the Austrian partition saps their imperial authority, weakening the integrity of the Holy Roman Empire, opening it up for further annexations of coastal free cities.

Under Christian's long reign, corruption has grown throughout the realm - and the military and political adventures of the Danish have driven the ruling class into substantial debt. Denmark must now look to correct its trade policies, expand its holdings across the north, and begin its colonisation across the Atlantic, where a New World awaits.

>he doesn't even mention the brandenburgian alliance
ok

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae

592c384ef02cf06853444ff8f9d5a1f6.png
0a1096dd24b1a07679fe59881016c1d2.png

Margraviate of Brandenburg

Elector-Prince Christian Wilhelm I of Hohenzollern
Elector of the Holy Roman Empire

The Protestant Prince

________

The tides have turned in the lands of northern Germania, a new banner finally arising over the lands as Brandenburg, a hopeful to the Prussian claim, continues to bend the free cities and provinces of the falling Holy Roman Empire over its knee.

Now, as the reformation scorches through the provinces of the Empire like a holy flame, the once strongest candidate for a renewed emperorship in the wake of an Austrian defeat sets its sights on a germania dominated by the teachings of Luther.

Seeking alliances with the Danish Kingdom of the North Sea, the French and the Muscovites, the future of the Empire is plunged into uncertainty as one of its once most ardent electors questions the hallowed bedrock upon which it has stood for hundreds of years.

________

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
already in PU with me austria unless you don't give a shit

mamluks and oirat are super fat tho if you want to pick them
leave the game and let me play austria asshole

nah jk can someone slide me a recent map so i can see whats up?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
kb3l8tD.png

EUROPE

As kingdoms set sail towards the new world, the tensions in the old world rise.

-NOTABLE EVENTS-

The Muscovite-Polish War
Defenders:
Poland
Lithuana
Moldavia
Austria
Hungary
Bohemia

Attackers:

Muscovy
Ottoman Empire
Crimea
The Papal States

Result:
Decisive Muscovite Victory.

-

The rise of Protestantism

At the dawn of the 16th century many catholic countries begin opposing the Pope, instead
opting to convert to Protestantism.

Notable countries include:
Denmark
France
Brandenburg
Poland

Note: Feel free to use the map, just be warned its huge, its around 5411x4096, it's completely HD and as accurate as I can make it, I'm probably going to continue doing maps for the entire campaign (most likely all of them of Europe since it's a pain in the ass) hope you like it.

Last edited:

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae

3abd4a656070a2b17dc2de76b3e71b8c.png

SESSION - TWO
tier list

"You wanna buy some maps?"

S+

K7Bxpmc.png

@GhostKripp
Ming has dominated her surroundings and established herself as the supreme leader of all Asia. With her six-figure army and an unrivaled economy, no nation on earth can be considered a threat.

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel
While not expanding too much in the territory department, France has certainly consolidated her economy. Still retaining her great army, France has spent her time battling across Europe in a multitude of different wars and conflicts - establishing an image of respect and power.

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger
The Ottoman war engine is seemingly picking up more and more steam as time passes, having carved a large chunk out of the Mamluks it now reigns supreme in the Eastern Mediterranean. With the decline of the Christian crowns of Poland & Austria, the fertile lands of Italy and central Europe look ripe for conquest.

A

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]
Muscovy has shown its strength and impressed a great many across Europe, having defeated the Polish Commonwealth her power in eastern-Europe is undisputed.

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev
Burgundy has played her cards well and found herself working together with the Danish & French crowns to carve up the English. Having easily the densest economy in Europe and good relations with her neighbors Burgundy looks stronger than ever.

B

y3pwLOy.png

@harry
Having put most of Italy under the authority of the papacy the pope looks to be in a good position, backstabbing the emperor has also awarded the Pope with Tirol and its valuable gold mine.

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas
With Sweden and Norway integrated Denmark stands tall above Europe, however, the long wars and expensive integration of her subjects have left certain aspects of the nation antiquated.

D

i4ijg1X.png

@afric
Portugal has landed in the New World and is the first European to do so, this has given her quite the boost in her economy and she's finally able to compete with others around her, having just crushed the Moroccans.

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder
Tunis has crossed the Sahara and broken into the African interior, since the tribal Africans are not likely to put up much of a fight Tunis finds itself in a great position to expand.

blanv44.png

@Mute
Poland finds herself surrounded by enemies and weakened by the muscovites. Her Army remains relatively strong however and she has held onto her personal union over Lithuania.

E

20px-Ethiopia.png

@Smallfries
The Christian Africans have found themselves in a peculiar position, becoming rather large after taking large bites out of the crushed Mamluks. Their future is uncertain and hinges on The Ottoman's willingness to co-exist.

lW1Ld7t.png

@234857964238753
After losing the imperial seat and being demolished in a war the future seems dark, as enemies move closer and closer with each month. She still retains her subjects of Hungary & Bohemia which still makes her a big player in central Europe and the HRE.

F

I930fGI.png

@Shrike
Having done some minor conquests in her most immediate surroundings Brandenburg can at least be considered secure for the time being. Forming Prussia seems to be the sole path to any modicum amount of greatness

AI SHOUTOUT
20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

20px-Chagatai.png

Chagatai

if I missed anything call me a retard

Last edited:

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
The rise of Protestantism
At the dawn of the 16th century many catholic countries begin opposing the Pope, instead
opting to convert to Protestantism.

Notable countries include:
Denmark
France
Burgundy
Poland
bruh
[doublepost=1585433281][/doublepost]
F

I930fGI.png

@Shrike
Having done some minor conquests in her most immediate surroundings Brandenburg can at least be considered secure for the time being. Forming Prussia seems to be the sole path to any modicum amount of greatness
BRUH

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
bruh
[doublepost=1585433281][/doublepost]
BRUH
thanks for bringing it to my attention meant to put brandenburg instead of burgundy but my brain is fried from staring at a map for the past hour

not tiger

Proton
Nebulae
man i got fucked in a war that was my dumbass fault for participating in, you can take austria if you can recover it
you can still recover my mans especially when you annex bohemia + hungary
an austrian player in mp is super important, find some good allies and make good deals

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tunis and portugal are the underdogs of this play through im boutta shit out 1000000 colonial vassals

Nebulae

SESSION - TWO
tier list

S+

K7Bxpmc.png

@GhostKripp
Ming has dominated her surroundings and established herself as the supreme leader of all Asia. With her six-figure army and an unrivaled economy, no nation on earth can be considered a threat.

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel
While not expanding too much in the territory department, France has certainly consolidated her economy. Still retaining her great army, France has spent her time battling across Europe in a multitude of different wars and conflicts - establishing an image of respect and power.

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger
The Ottoman war engine is seemingly picking up more and more steam as time passes, having carved a large chunk out of the Mamluks it now reigns supreme in the Eastern Mediterranean. With the decline of the Christian crowns of Poland & Austria, the fertile lands of Italy and central Europe look ripe for conquest.

A

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]
Muscovy has shown its strength and impressed a great many across Europe, having defeated the Polish Commonwealth her power in eastern-Europe is undisputed.

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev
Burgundy has played her cards well and found herself working together with the Danish & French crowns to carve up the English. Having easily the densest economy in Europe and good relations with her neighbors Burgundy looks stronger than ever.

B

y3pwLOy.png

@harry
Having put most of Italy under the authority of the papacy the pope looks to be in a good position, backstabbing the emperor has also awarded the Pope with Tirol and its valuable gold mine.

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas
With Sweden and Norway integrated Denmark stands tall above Europe, however, the long wars and expensive integration of her subjects have left certain aspects of the nation antiquated.

D

i4ijg1X.png

@afric
Portugal has landed in the New World and is the first European to do so, this has given her quite the boost in her economy and she's finally able to compete with others around her, having just crushed the Moroccans.

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder
Tunis has crossed the Sahara and broken into the African interior, since the tribal Africans are not likely to put up much of a fight Tunis finds itself in a great position to expand.

blanv44.png

@Mute
Poland finds herself surrounded by enemies and weakened by the muscovites. Her Army remains relatively strong however and she has held onto her personal union over Lithuania.

E

20px-Ethiopia.png

@Smallfries
The Christian Africans have found themselves in a peculiar position, becoming rather large after taking large bites out of the crushed Mamluks. Their future is uncertain and hinges on The Ottomans willingness to co-operate.

F

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

AI SHOUTOUT
20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

20px-Chagatai.png

Chagatai

me :)

D

Deleted member 4425

SESSION - TWO
tier list

S+

K7Bxpmc.png

@GhostKripp

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger

A

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev

B

y3pwLOy.png

@harry

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas

D

i4ijg1X.png

@afric

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder

blanv44.png

@Mute

E

20px-Ethiopia.png

@Smallfries
The Christian Africans have found themselves in a peculiar position, becoming rather large after taking large bites out of the crushed Mamluks. Their future is uncertain and hinges on The Ottomans willingness to co-exist.

F

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

AI SHOUTOUT
20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

20px-Chagatai.png

Chagatai

bruh E come on man

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

SESSION - TWO
tier list

S+

K7Bxpmc.png

@GhostKripp

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger

A

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev

B

y3pwLOy.png

@harry

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas

D

i4ijg1X.png

@afric

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder

blanv44.png

@Mute

E

20px-Ethiopia.png

@Smallfries
The Christian Africans have found themselves in a peculiar position, becoming rather large after taking large bites out of the crushed Mamluks. Their future is uncertain and hinges on The Ottomans willingness to co-exist.

F

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

AI SHOUTOUT
20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

20px-Chagatai.png

Chagatai

fake news

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
man i got fucked in a war that was my dumbass fault for participating in, you can take austria if you can recover it
the religious wars are starting soon, if you annex bohemia and hungary you can get strong and prob kick the shit out of the pope considering most of the HRE is turning protestant

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the religious wars are starting soon, if you annex bohemia and hungary you can get strong and prob kick the shit out of the pope considering most of the HRE is turning protestant
protestant austria annexing bohemia and Hungary

crazy shit

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
the protestants will not rest until the papal state is protestant