The Corona Classic Ep. 2: The Second Wave (A nebulous Europa Universalis Game)

D

Deleted member 4425

based on what?
Cock and ball torture (CBT), penis torture or dick torture is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the penisor testicles. This may involve directly painful activities, such as genital piercing, wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation, kneeing or kicking.[1]The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, or emotional pleasure through erotic humiliation, or knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant. Many of these practices carry significant health risks.[2]

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Yeah but fuck Smallfries him trying to get one province is worthy of his entire nation being destroyed LOL!
your entire nation wouldnt have been destroyed after one war
this is a really strong SP mindset you have, you didnt even give ottomans the chance to negotiate a peace with you so how can you say what his demands were?

D

Deleted member 4425

your entire nation wouldnt have been destroyed after one war
this is a really strong SP mindset you have, you didnt even give ottomans the chance to negotiate a peace with you so how can you say what his demands were?
No dude I left because the ottomans sent a peace deal demanding literally half of my land, if THAT isn’t a SP mindset I don’t know what is

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
No dude I left because the ottomans sent a peace deal demanding literally half of my land, if THAT isn’t a SP mindset I don’t know what is
so instead of negotiating you just left? i dont get it, man. i know you dont play MP much but it isnt so black and white as an in-game peace deal

D

Deleted member 4425

so instead of negotiating you just left? i dont get it, man. i know you dont play MP much but it isnt so black and white as an in-game peace deal
You: “wtf you can’t demand Alexandria you have no room to negotiate”
Also you: “bro just negotiate with the literally most powerful nation in the game lmao”
[doublepost=1587935169][/doublepost]
really i only did that to demoralise you and see if you'd straight up accept
That’s p gay gamer, why would I play after that, that’s kinda shitty

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
Also you: “bro just negotiate with the literally most powerful nation in the game lmao”
yeah. that's how it works.
anyway if you cant see that its whatever. just try to actually use your words this game instead of the quit game function is all i really ask

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
dont feel like playing food for a thousand-hour russia
tunis or morocco is always a good shout, allows u to buddy up w/ ottomans for the long term; denmark if u want to contest dallas and try to reign in rule over him, an italian minor, a horde

[doublepost=1587935169][/doublepost]
That’s p gay gamer, why would I play after that, that’s kinda shitty
anyway if you cant see that its whatever. just try to actually use your words this game instead of the quit game function is all i really ask
we're not having this discussion on this thread, keep it civil and dont hold metagrudges xoxo

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

I was, literally my entire time in the game was talking and trying to negotiate. But when the ottomans demand half my land and have four times my army strength I literally can’t do anything about it, there’s no point in playing

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
IT IS JUST A GAME GUYS

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IT ENDED ALREADY

D

Deleted member 4425

IT IS JUST A GAME GUYS

:grinning:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IT ENDED ALREADY
I mean tell that to the people who bring it up every 30 seconds

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I mean tell that to the people who bring it up every 30 seconds
they only bring it up cause you get pissed just ignore them at this point man it ended nobody will remember it in like a month