News TORIDE | 砦 - Announcement & Info, 30/06/18 - 07/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Can someone debrief me on this event, tl;dr. Honestly though, all these events seem quite recycled and repetitive from what I've read and heard. A man shows up, tells everyone a story, leaves, shit hits the fan because the event didn't go as planned, everyone dies and then everything returns to normal besides the map.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Yo @Dallas was it you who decided to play a cheeky bit of Phil Collins as the event started? I love you, aha
TAKE

TAKE ME HOME

CUS I DONT REMEMBAAAAA
[doublepost=1530447827][/doublepost]
Can someone debrief me on this event, tl;dr. Honestly though, all these events seem quite recycled and repetitive from what I've read and heard. A man shows up, tells everyone a story, leaves, shit hits the fan because the event didn't go as planned, everyone dies and then everything returns to normal besides the map.
how did you get my event script damn

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man dallas thanks for the music, i really appreciate you playing songs that got me through hard times, reminds me of the struggle against ourselves and how we have to overcome our challenges. x

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
man dallas thanks for the music, i really appreciate you playing songs that got me through hard times, reminds me of the struggle against ourselves and how we have to overcome our challenges. x

rango is pure kino

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
on the surface it's a fucking great kids movie but when you dig into it, it explores class divide and inequality in our society in an extremely thought provoking and powerful way.
You're saying this sarcastically but it's unironically a good movie and if you don't agree you probably one of them fucks that shat on Treasure Planet can we get some love for Treasure Planet.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You're saying this sarcastically but it's unironically a good movie and if you don't agree you probably one of them fucks that shat on Treasure Planet can we get some love for Treasure Planet.
No i'm not saying it sarcastically. I wouldn't set my PFP to Rango for no reason

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
e46efdc77b.jpg

xpi

Neutrino
Nebulae
So is this just a map change announcement? What's all the other fluff mean? What's toride?

Status
Not open for further replies.