Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maybe you should look up the AfD and see their actual values

ok its hard to defend when the wiki page says they want to reclaim all the shit the nazis made and go back to being called the fatherland

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
ok its hard to defend when the wiki page says they want to reclaim all the shit the nazis made and go back to being called the fatherland
blank-stare-katt-williams.gif

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I legit googled the most controversial one and voted for it for attention because I was retarded and knew the pointed finger of me being a Nazi was long going to linger anyway regardless of what I put.

Those who actually know me as a friend and my political beliefs in the present day know I’m way better than that tyvm, though the attempt at dragging out year old dirty laundry is flattering because you don’t like the fog on the current map.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I legit googled the most controversial one and voted for it for attention because I was retarded and knew the pointed finger of me being a Nazi was long going to linger anyway regardless of what I put.

Those who actually know me as a friend and my political beliefs in the present day know I’m way better than that tyvm, though the attempt at dragging out year old dirty laundry is flattering.

based retard

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Those who actually know me as a friend and my political beliefs in the present day know I’m way better than that tyvm, though the attempt at dragging out year old dirty laundry is flattering because you don’t like the fog on the current map.
at the end of college we had a fake presidential election debate thing and you had to pick anyone to basically support as president even if we didnt want them to be president and argue their case to develop skills. It was 2016 election time and i jokingly supported kanye west and tried to give legitimate reasons as to why he should be the next president - but because the two candidates that most people picked were hillary and bernie, with some for trump, i literally got screamed at by those who got WAY TOO INTO IT when i suggested kanye lmao

a couple years later and some of my old college classmates still send me shit about the awful shit kanye west has said/done as a way of "look how bad your choices are" as if I didn't just do it for a goof in the first place lmao

moral of the story is some people take shit too seriously and need to cope more

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
i had a really good time playing my vort today. big huge mega props to Envoy and their brutish manhandler for instilling the fear of god the nihilanth in my character

Nebulae
@Fyrdraca ruined this mans life fr

me and some buds played five refugee former lambda zulu crate suppliers who got laid off after the docks got shut down (part of my event thing)

he took us as his new rebel force and we all began dying tragic deaths one after the other day one

@Chains got lost in the forest

@Andrew got blown up by a zombine

@FelixPiusKiller fell off a ledge and got impaled by a sewage pipe in the street

and i felll into the dock waters and drowned

only @Russell lives

Fyrdraca

Neutrino
Nebulae
@Fyrdraca ruined this mans life fr

me and some buds played five refugee former lambda zulu crate suppliers who got laid off after the docks got shut down (part of my event thing)

he took us as his new rebel force and we all began dying tragic deaths one after the other day one

@Chains got lost in the forest

@Andrew got blown up by a zombine

@FelixPiusKiller fell off a ledge and got impaled by a sewage pipe in the street

and i felll into the dock waters and drowned

only @Russell lives
THEY WEEERE WEAAAAAKKKK xD

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The only party worth voting in Germany is Die PARTEI

Dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.