Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
7E606EE867D9A1DD89F22EFE854078EB8B9C2C61

I PM'd for soup event. I got soup event.

Best event staff

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
can we stop with these stupid explosive manhacks, it's not conductive to RP, I managed to catch a glimpse at this UTTER bullshit that ruined days and days of RP, there was NO WAY to avoid this, the car was quite literally DEEP inside the rebel base.

This is honestly just blatantly fucking stupid and a major piss take

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
can we stop with these stupid explosive manhacks, it's not conductive to RP, I managed to catch a glimpse at this UTTER bullshit that ruined days and days of RP, there was NO WAY to avoid this, the car was quite literally DEEP inside the rebel base.

whoa irish manhack

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

It was a synth scanner, btw

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

it was a scanner thank u and i tracked u from outside and inside - i didn't just directly b-line for you specifically i was hunting for any worthwhile target with the few slams we have lol

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you mean someone who didn't have the keys and took it joyriding, yeah

really sick of bothering with this shit when people fuck about and this is the result
treat it ic or smth, they didn't get pk'd

how am i supposed to know that lol

think it wouldve been fairer if the car was caught out on the road, there's OOC protection around the PD isn't there?
it was caught on the road, i just didn't get to it before it was reparked

besides isn't the ooc protection zone just for the pd and not the supply zone? it doesn't say anything about that

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

HAHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY
im sorry thats funny, im not making a statement against or for this but that video is so fucking funny

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i think sending them underground is a little bit much

TedHatty

Proton
Nebulae
i tracked u from outside and inside
Care to explain how exactly you tracked it "outside and inside" when all we did is spin it around the PD and went straight back inside

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae

Whatever happens, happens

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Care to explain how exactly you tracked it "outside and inside" when all we did is spin it around the PD and went straight back inside
I saw it driving up the road towards the ranch, stop, reverse and then go pack to the PD and in the parking garage

I was flying around in the area looking for a target

Nebulae
besides isn't the ooc protection zone just for the pd and not the supply zone? it doesn't say anything about that

i mean the supply zone is the rebel equivalent of the armory so it's on the same level as rebels doing smth similar around the church vendors

it was caught on the road, i just didn't get to it before it was reparked

ye fair, but i think it might've been more prudent to wait for it to come back out again. see: stowed APCs (same comparison as above from a fairness perspective)

dont get me wrong i dont think for a second that you had any malicious motives, and this does look pretty impressive to pull off, but what you ended up hitting was a car that took a week+ of authing & roleplay to piece together and has barely been used for 2-3 days and punishing it for happening to be at home base (where it should be if people specifically want to keep it safe) is too much

TedHatty

Proton
Nebulae
I saw it driving up the road towards the ranch, stop, reverse and then go pack to the PD and in the parking garage

I was flying around in the area looking for a target
we honestly were just on the road left of the PD, but if you saw me you saw me, what can I say

I'm mostly just not fine with the fact that it's allowed to fly an object straight into a faction's safezone and detonate it on command

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Incredibly stupid when these geniuses weren't supposed to be driving to begin with.

How would cops like it if my 50 climbed into the APC, umprompted and proceeded to ditch it in the local river?
Like I said, whatever happens, happens
Will say though that is a bit finnicky of an occurrence but by god is it a funny one
Do think the car shouldn't have been turned into a smoldering pile of shoe lace material inside the underground bit though

Status
Not open for further replies.