Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
we honestly were just on the road left of the PD, but if you saw me you saw me, what can I say

I'm mostly just not fine with the fact that it's allowed to fly an object straight into a faction's safezone and detonate it on command
I think it took like 10-15 minutes to set up, get into the zone and find a target - I would've blown up some random ass dude if I didn't see you, it was just bad luck

It was the slowest suicide bombing performed on-server, seriously. I flew past like 4 dudes, and some even called out that I was in the area I think

i mean the supply zone is the rebel equivalent of the armory so it's on the same level as rebels doing smth similar around the church vendors

ye fair, but i think it might've been more prudent to wait for it to come back out again. see: stowed APCs (same comparison as above from a fairness perspective)

dont get me wrong i dont think for a second that you had any malicious motives, and this does look pretty impressive to pull off, but what you ended up hitting was a car that took a week+ of authing & roleplay to piece together and has barely been used for 2-3 days and punishing it for happening to be at home base (where it should be if people specifically want to keep it safe) is too much
I mean for my purposes you can just respawn it and say it got like damaged or something I don't really mind - people can RP their injuries or whatever. Nobody got PK'd so it doesn't mean much for me

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I mean for my purposes you can just respawn it and say it got like damaged or something I don't really mind - people can RP their injuries or whatever. Nobody got PK'd so it doesn't mean much for me

sounds like a good compromise, im down with this. people are already looking to reinforce the garage door ICly rn

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
It was the slowest suicide bombing performed on-server, seriously. I flew past like 4 dudes, and some even called out that I was in the area I think
I'm more surprised that this entire affair even survived multiple sightings on the way there.

Like yeah okay setting aside the very useful conversation being brought up about safe zones and what exactly that should entail, it's frankly astonishing to me that the scanner loaded with surplus explosives even got down to the garage to begin with.

It's funny, in a cosmically absurd kind of way.

Nebulae
I'm more surprised that this entire affair even survived multiple sightings on the way there.

Like yeah okay setting aside the very useful conversation being brought up about safe zones and what exactly that should entail, it's frankly astonishing to me that the scanner loaded with surplus explosives even got down to the garage to begin with.

It's funny, in a cosmically absurd kind of way.

its not that surprising imo, people arent going to have great situational awareness when they're busy typing. its why the safe zone stuff exists, otherwise the only way to avoid this happening is to have everyone be on a hair trigger's notice to drop all the roleplay

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
its not that surprising imo, people arent going to have great situational awareness when they're busy typing. its why the safe zone stuff exists, otherwise the only way to avoid this happening is to have everyone be on a hair trigger's notice to drop all the roleplay
Good. Throw them in the trenches. Break them with the fear of an infantry charge over the Eastern line. See their eyes glass over with the first few tantalizing touches of sweet, sweet rest, only to have it stripped away by the crunch of a comrade's wayward boot. #justsommethings

EDIT: wait this isn't 1916 france sorry haha

Limeao

24/7 John Lennon Impressionist
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
7E606EE867D9A1DD89F22EFE854078EB8B9C2C61

I PM'd for soup event. I got soup event.

Best event staff
Glad you enjoyed it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
targeted retaliatory kamikaze drone strikes are more funny and scary than a few roller mines being dropped

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
How do rebels cope with supply station queueing? I've only ever had to partake once on my vort (didn't even techniclly have to, just smth for MedRP's sake), and it was enough to make me wanna vortibeam myself.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
How do rebels cope with supply station queueing? I've only ever had to partake once on my vort (didn't even techniclly have to, just smth for MedRP's sake), and it was enough to make me wanna vortibeam myself.
the alure of free scripts triggers something deep within the lizard brain of deathwolf-esque rebels who crave nothing but to hover their mice over new scripts in their inventory

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

I chill and chat with the people who are with me, roleplay and all that

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
the alure of free scripts triggers something deep within the lizard brain of deathwolf-esque rebels who crave nothing but to hover their mice over new scripts in their inventory
sometimes u need stuff though.

(except me, they're not a B&M Bargains unfortunately, i just want some screwwwws and metal)

Status
Not open for further replies.