Visiting London, tips?

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I will be visiting London in a couple of months, if you know any tips on getting around, places to visit, food to eat please share them :grinning:

Stay away, for your own safety. Stick to the public areas, don't go down alleyways or get caught looking touristy.

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
“Hey I’m gonna change my plans from going to the most popular place in the UK to somewhere north of it because a Nebulous forum member told me so”
its a joke you spacka
fucking americans, ruining britain......

@Megafro fr if you go through some of the council estates dont try and act hard and flash expensive stuff, and honestly the stories of people in council estates are mostly bullshit or exaggerated

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Pizza Union

It's a restaurant, very cheap and stupidly good.

pizza-union-london.jpg

is £3.95

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
last time I was down the spoons some random drunk was calling me Wally, yelling at me that I'm Wally

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
its a joke you spacka
fucking americans, ruining britain......

@Megafro fr if you go through some of the council estates dont try and act hard and flash expensive stuff, and honestly the stories of people in council estates are mostly bullshit or exaggerated
Yeah I never flash expensive stuff because I don't feel comfortable doing that in big cities lol.

And about looking touristy, that is one of the things I am already planning to avoid because y'know.. But since I can atleast speak English I won't get epic scammed :) maybe

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
good spoons by trafalgar square, southbank is good for street performers and buskers, if you want to feel poor go to oxford circus and look at all the rich asians walking around with fifty shopping bags full of supreme etc

crime is overrated, like most cities it's as safe as you make it. don't do stupid shit, don't go to obviously dodgy areas and nothing will happen

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Is it true that in Britain if you don't say please before ordering something they won't serve you? That's my English teacher taught me in 3rd grade.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Ah london. I went there about a year ago. The thing with london is you don't really need to go anywhere specific. Everything is beautifull. I went there for like 3 days only and all I did was walk trough the city and that's all you have to do really. Some places are really dissapointing however. Big Ben is probally still being renovated as the english really care about renovating their buildings as I have seen there. Also that one square everybody talks about isn't that great however walking in a park or just walking troughout the streets is fun as hell. You should definitly go look at some goverment buildings and royal places. Man I want to go there again. Most fun europian trip I had in my life.

Edit: Hope your weather will be good though. We had the sun out for 3 days. In the rain walking won't be much fun.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Attempt to not be mugged or stabbed by a migrant, don't record video with police in the frame-.. In fact just avoid police all together there.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
I mean I went to london and never was shanked or threatened. Fucking loved it.