Visiting London, tips?

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if you're going london please bring the guide to gang-signs to ensure you have safe passage into all corners

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Day 2:

Walked around london for a bit and went to probably the coolest store in the world, Harrods. It's a store with literally everything you can think of, no matter the cost. Looked at some products there like incredibly expensive watches, cool music boxes, very special cutlery like golden knives and diamond plates, shoes and clothes going as high as 60,000 and a LOT more shit. Ate a pretzel at the big as fuck bakery but it was funnily enough worse tasting than the pretzel at the supermarket next to the hotel.

Also went to the museum of London and looked at some very old stuff.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Day 2:

Walked around london for a bit and went to probably the coolest store in the world, Harrods. It's a store with literally everything you can think of, no matter the cost. Looked at some products there like incredibly expensive watches, cool music boxes, very special cutlery like golden knives and diamond plates, shoes and clothes going as high as 60,000 and a LOT more shit. Ate a pretzel at the big as fuck bakery but it was funnily enough worse tasting than the pretzel at the supermarket next to the hotel.

Also went to the museum of London and looked at some very old stuff.
Go selfridges my :heyzeus:

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
don't spend all your time around oxford/regent street. You'll find big shops in any other city

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
when are you going?

D

Deleted member 1392

Thinking of going to the UK to visit some nebulous gamers, any tips? Idk what I could do or where to stay since I'm like an introvert

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Thinking of going to the UK to visit some nebulous gamers, any tips? Idk what I could do or where to stay since I'm like an introvert
if you genuinely want to come to meet some nebulous gamers that’s fair enough but you probably want to talk to the people you want to meet with instead of just staying in the middle of nowhere

if you’re joking just stay away from Jaywick and Birmingham you’ll be fine x

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Day 3:

Visited a lot of shit today, walked around london for a while and watched the marathon that was going on for some time. Headed to westminster, took a look at the house of parlaiment, buckingham palace, Big ben, William The Conqueror's castle and the Tower bridge (which was closed). Walked in the saint paul for a while where they were holding some worshipping, snapped a few pictures at some other churches as well. Watched some more of the marathon that was going on and walked around london for a while again. Then headed into the london Coca cola eye that cost fucking 30 pounds per person though me and my brother had some nice pictures of us. Finished the day by eating at Pizza Express and returned to the hotel.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Day 3:

Visited a lot of shit today, walked around london for a while and watched the marathon that was going on for some time. Headed to westminster, took a look at the house of parlaiment, buckingham palace, Big ben, William The Conqueror's castle and the Tower bridge (which was closed). Walked in the saint paul for a while where they were holding some worshipping, snapped a few pictures at some other churches as well. Watched some more of the marathon that was going on and walked around london for a while again. Then headed into the london Coca cola eye that cost fucking 30 pounds per person though me and my brother had some nice pictures of us. Finished the day by eating at Pizza Express and returned to the hotel.
go to a spoons you buffoon