Visiting London, tips?

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Ah london. I went there about a year ago. The thing with london is you don't really need to go anywhere specific. Everything is beautifull. I went there for like 3 days only and all I did was walk trough the city and that's all you have to do really. Some places are really dissapointing however. Big Ben is probally still being renovated as the english really care about renovating their buildings as I have seen there. Also that one square everybody talks about isn't that great however walking in a park or just walking troughout the streets is fun as hell. You should definitly go look at some goverment buildings and royal places. Man I want to go there again. Most fun europian trip I had in my life.

Edit: Hope your weather will be good though. We had the sun out for 3 days. In the rain walking won't be much fun.
Also one of my fondest memories was that we just walked out a Pret a Manger or something. It's a sandwich shop and like we were just in time for the queen visiting a church for her birthday. Like people cried and shit and we were just passing by at the right time. Confussed but also very happy to spot a royalty. Just to show how rare that was for me. I haven't seen the dutch royalty other then television and this country is way smaller.

Here is the video by the way.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
If you see some roadmen out in the wild, identified by theirs wearing black puffer jackets in boiling hot weather, don't be scared. They'll probably ask you if you have some rizla but that's it

Reactions: List

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
If you see some roadmen out in the wild, identified by theirs wearing black puffer jackets in boiling hot weather, don't be scared. They'll probably ask you if you have some rizla but that's it
Wave your arms in the air and make yourself look large if confronted by any roadmen. Wear your bag on your head if possible. Scream as loud as you can.
They'll fear you and make sure to avoid you on later passings.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Attempt to not be mugged or stabbed by a migrant, don't record video with police in the frame-.. In fact just avoid police all together there.

Have you ever been to England? Police was really nice to us and even approached us as a tourist to give a little bit of a background about Buckingham palace. You probally just saw a video somewhere and that's what you base your opinion on.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Birmingham is not as bad as people make it out to be you should come it's really nice especially in dark alleys

Nebulae
ive lived in london my whole life and i can honestly say i wouldnt mind moving to brum when in older the cost of living is alot cheaper compared to london

CJ

Neutrino
Nebulae
Go home before 5:30 pm, don't drive, don't make eye contact with men dressed in all black.

Other than that I hope you enjoy yourself, plenty of sites. If you want me to list a few I can!

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The Midlands don't exist. It's either up north or down south.

But yeah - don't know much about London except the last time I was there, my asshole 6 year old cosin tripped some old french guy over and cracked his skull on the pavement.

But seriously - if you come to the uk again, go somewhere that isn't a tourist trap like London.