Visiting London, tips?

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
going to london as well, someone tell me some sightseeings
everything in central more or less
many of the museums are free to enter, just search up london museums and bam you're set
london eye is overrated, go to the shard instead

Nebulae
the clock is being renovated still and will be a huge disappointment (i tried to flex with the clock in the background, oh wait)

tourist oyster card is an retarded option, using a contactless credit/debit card to travel is easier and cheaper. did i mention you can use the android/apple pay on the phone? that works too. no one mugs you just because you flashed a phone on the gate or a bus

just watch this vid and try not to concentrate on their london teeth

Walking sometimes is faster than using a metro especially if they are couple of stops away.

Reactions: List

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
everything in central more or less
many of the museums are free to enter, just search up london museums and bam you're set
london eye is overrated, go to the shard instead
london eye is just a wheel why do people like it

skyscrapers are lit
[doublepost=1555902614][/doublepost]Btw why do london skyscrapers look so weird? Thier shapes are like distorted or something.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
london eye is just a wheel why do people like it

skyscrapers are lit
[doublepost=1555902614][/doublepost]Btw why do london skyscrapers look so weird? Thier shapes are like distorted or something.
you mean the ***coca cola london eye

i guess it's just architectural choice, most skyscrapers here have nicknames like the walkie talkie and the gherkin so I guess it makes us unique??

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
No cuz this is how skyscrapers usually look:
1*f32N8XS-VkGUsxmQ_Usq7A.jpeg

And this is how London's skyscrapers look:
892448aa53fc723a7a95390380bf7b49.png

bdec45fcbeb2d05ee96ce62eff9ea2e1.jpg

I don't hate them but this is giving me ocd like why cant you build staight? it looks like someone punched the building from the other side : (
I still want to see them at night tho because they look cool : )

D

Deleted member 332

Imperial war museum
^^

They have loads of stuff- Sections on ww1, ww2 and the cold War etc. When I went they had a spitfire, t34 and v1 rocket all in the main room. Mental. The place will keep you occupied for at least a couple of hours if you read through everything

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
No cuz this is how skyscrapers usually look:
1*f32N8XS-VkGUsxmQ_Usq7A.jpeg

And this is how London's skyscrapers look:
892448aa53fc723a7a95390380bf7b49.png

bdec45fcbeb2d05ee96ce62eff9ea2e1.jpg

I don't hate them but this is giving me ocd like why cant you build staight? it looks like someone punched the building from the other side : (
I still want to see them at night tho because they look cool : )
why do my skyscrapers not look like copy paste
also you chose some shitty skyscrapers
[doublepost=1555953112][/doublepost]
The Midlands don't exist. It's either up north or down south.

But yeah - don't know much about London except the last time I was there, my asshole 6 year old cosin tripped some old french guy over and cracked his skull on the pavement.

But seriously - if you come to the uk again, go somewhere that isn't a tourist trap like London.
warwickshire and down is where the south starts change my mind

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Day 1 in london. Cabs look pretty funny and cool. Don't see many hobos like in the US. Streets look amazing and relaxed. Ate a sandwich at some store and currently at a starbucks. Visited the old townhall.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Got into the hotel room. Visited the luxurious looking central area in london which looked amazing to say the least with the beautiful gigantic white buildings and walked around there for a few hours visiting some buildings, also went into the famous toy store and bugged around there. Finished the day by eating at Five guys.