What brought you to nebulous and what server do you prefer?

Which server do you prefer

• Total voters

Kleeds

Neutrino
Nebulae
I've been bouncing around low pop hl2rp servers for years now. Finally managed to find one that actually had pop and competent people so I hopped on. been cool ever since.

Great Gatsby

Proton
Nebulae
I started with HL2RP because I wanted a world I could develop something (Char, Lore, etc.). Unlike DarkRP, which nothing was permanent. Also, dystopians are amazing.

I played on ShockCore Gaming for awhile, but because of low server pop., I decided to try this server. I was blown away how the city was full of life, and how well developed RP was here. Also, the forums were formatted nicely.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i was roped in with promises of fame and fortune. now look at me. washed up drunk sittin in the gutter waitin for death.

personally i'm a big fan of the hl2rp server.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
I kept seeing people on it, had no idea what it was. Had I known it was LP I would've been here before fucking July of 2016.
First character I met was a Mr. James Miller. @Redneck

Back when I was just a Dmitri Votra.

Then I met @Redhunter and he gave me a UP whitelist. And then I thought WI was cooler so I went with @Atle when IN-FACT I COULD HAVE JUST HAD TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS.

Sorry Redhunter :(
ah, memories of miller ;(
good times

Reactions: List
Nebulae
from revolt gaming (im sure there are couple of you left) to lemonpunch to being inactive in lemonpunch to finding out lemonpunch is gone because someone wanted a cut to finding about nebulous cloud and still being inactive. just following the usual bandwagon route

i prefer both

epicman682

revenant
Nebulae
I came here from Valence Roleplay. It used to be a really good 1942 RP then stuff happened and it switched to a HL2RP first it was in the outlands involving conscripts but was quite dead. Then it was in city 8 but has had trouble launching and has never really launched and is still quite dead.
So I came on to nebulous and I fell in love with it.