What brought you to nebulous and what server do you prefer?

Which server do you prefer

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2337

I was from LP desperately wanted to be a cp but they went "NO, YE DO NOT GET TO DO THAT"
then sht happened...
then i found out the lpers are making a nebulae that will birth a planet called "hl2rp"
now, i'm an edgy 00
fear me
must be nice lol.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I dont rp anymore
you shouldnt either

take the no-rp-or-video-games-pill

you can take away my rp

you can take away my video games

but you cant take away my craving to release my animalistic urges in hatred

Nebulae
but you cant take away my craving to release my animalistic urges in hatred
ade.jpg

Reactions: List

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
I found Nebulous trough LP, I found LP because I was bored and was looking for a server to troll and mess around in... Boy if only I knew what I'd get myself into back then...

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
I've only recently began playing on Nebulous and so far I'm loving it. I came in desperation to find a good HL2RP server as all of my favorites had died. I tried to steer clear away from the megaservers, such as Earthfall, Shockcore, Nebulous. I finally gave in and joined this community as I had heard the best from it, and I regret nothing.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Came from the fall of LP. have been in a lull recently, but I may get back into it.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I came here because its the only thing that gives my life real meaning

fancy oink

String
Nebulae
According to that I love HL2RP in any way and HL2 Universe, I wanted to find some kinda good RP server for that and well, I found one. :)

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I found nebulous a bit after LP died, though I didn't stick to it since I had exams and shit, then I completely forgot about the server. After a while I found the server again and began draining my life into it.

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
I used to be a friend of Spock on some other server and me at the time trying to find different suit to do always saw him play WW3 for a long while. I asked what it was about and he said it was usa vs china, so I joined coalition first. And have been playing since January 2016.

HL2RP on nebulous looks and sounds interesting with all the content and small details regarding to role play, but I played that game mode 4 years before playing ww3 and I was bored of it because that was the only aurora/clockwork server I played in until I found ww3

ridge

Neutrino
Nebulae
as a huge fan of hl2, the immersiveness of this server is what attracted my attention.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
One day fresh off the darkRP chopping block, staring down glasses of scotch, and hoping for a brighter sunday. I found the hl2rp category on the gmod server list. I quickly joined and was amazed without weapons I quickly went to punch the first living thing I could find - a cp unit. I was swiftly knocked out and told by staff "thats not how it works here bitch"

From there I went on to become high ranking on some uhh..."nice" high command servers, and even admin. After those I settled down in a community I had earlier visited called lemonpunch there were sweedes like cryptic and justin beiber profile pictures for miles...I was back at the crib