Quark
Nebulae
i cook up some molly and chop up the some bricks
make my henchmen run and sell for me

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae
Groom doggos
Love it because I don't have to deal with humans (Except the owners, which is like the worst thing ever.)

vxDZnTf.jpg

DasBbGJ.jpg

EGjzapK.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You haven't truly hated people until you've done customer service in the holidays

trust me friend, you've not truly hated people until you've worked in law enforcement, dealing with the epitome of cancer even at the federal level.

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
I worked at McDonalds as well.

It was the two years I worked there that I realize that so many people are truly the scum of the earth. Always disrespectful, don't care about our jobs, thinking they're the center of the world. Ugh. Probably at least 70% of people I had the displeasure of serving were like this.

I already was before (My parents raised me well), but I'm always courteous to food/customer service workers, even more so today.

i sell cookies

who gave you permission to sell me

D

Deleted member 930

I am Student....and i am well pretty good at doing stuff..yeah.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
work on a farm in the middle of fucking nowhere every once in a while
Nothing wrong with that. The country is a nice place.
[doublepost=1465746708][/doublepost]
Groom doggos
Love it because I don't have to deal with humans (Except the owners, which is like the worst thing ever.)

vxDZnTf.jpg

DasBbGJ.jpg

EGjzapK.jpg
I am jelly.

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
Media Studies, ICT, Triple Science.

In Wales, you can't take drama without also taking Welsh, and I'm not wasting a GCSE for it.

You don't need GCSE's to act.

well no shit but like I wouldnt aspire to be involved in drama and signing until you have a job which pays you because you wont get a good constant paying job in both industries until you get lucky really

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well no shit but like I wouldnt aspire to be involved in drama and signing until you have a job which pays you because you wont get a good constant paying job in both industries until you get lucky really

Forensic science until then.

Or standup comedian. Maths teacher said I'd be a great one.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
You do drama ?

Everyone involved in internet roleplay does drama.

On-topic

I joined the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs after earning my bachelor's degree and initially started as a junior security analyst with the Directie Veiligheid, Crisisbeheersing en Integriteit, which is a supporting directorate responsible for risk evaluation, safety of personnel abroad, screening of employees and internal investigation & development.
I'm very satisfied with my line of work, I was able to pursue my Master's degree and currently my doctorate through special programs to further educate existing staff, as such I've held a different position within the department every year for the past three years.

Once I earn my doctoral degree I'll be transferring to a similar position in a department under the Ministry of the Interior, as that would allow me to skip traffic and work in the city in which I currently live, Zoetermeer.

I must say I've been quite lucky getting this job, as I was part of a first wave of recruitment done by the government to increase the size of the various departments handling safety & security, and my Bachelor's degree (Safety & Security Management) being a completely new field of study at the time.
Highly irregular hours and the ability to do a lot of work from home allows me considerable freedom and an actual personal life as well.

I'm not going to spell out how much I earn because it's none of ya'll goshdarn business.