I am honestly jelousAlright, I'll be honest. I love my job and I'm grateful for every work opportunity I get if I believe it's pay is worth my time per hour.
- Work in a Brewery
- Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM GMT-8 (4PM-12:30AM GMT-0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- 15$ (11.75USD/10.45Euros) per hour and OT is common once a week.
- Great co-workers, family friends of brewmaster
- 24 bottles/cans of beer every paycheck.
- 3 minute walk from DQ so I can get DQ at lunch and still be able to smoke a cigarette at lunch.
- Shatter on breaks.
- German Brewmaster
- Tight-knit packaging/production crew.
- Crew Cooler on payday, everyone meets up after work in the loading bay, have a couple beers, smokes and head out for the weekend.
- Burger/Beef-Dip day, once a month, we meet up and chow down on delicious food.
You haven't truly hated people until you've done customer service in the holidaysYou can see the correlation between people who hate their jobs and the people who don't is all dealing with customers, rather then backroom packaging/maintaining/producing.