How Do You Feel About Your Job

• Love It

• Neutral

• Hate It

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spooky

Quark
Nebulae
Recently I've gotten a job at Dick's Sporting Goods. It's got it's pros and cons. The 40% off Sports equipment and clothing is nice. But the people there are just fucking cunts.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Alright, I'll be honest. I love my job and I'm grateful for every work opportunity I get if I believe it's pay is worth my time per hour.

• Work in a Brewery
  • Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM GMT-8 (4PM-12:30AM GMT-0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
  • 15$ (11.75USD/10.45Euros) per hour and OT is common once a week.
  • Non-Union
  • Great co-workers, family friends of brewmaster
  • 24 bottles/cans of beer every paycheck.
  • 3 minute walk from DQ so I can get DQ at lunch and still be able to smoke a cigarette at lunch.
  • Shatter on breaks.
  • German Brewmaster
  • Tight-knit packaging/production crew.
  • Crew Cooler on payday, everyone meets up after work in the loading bay, have a couple beers, smokes and head out for the weekend.
  • Burger/Beef-Dip day, once a month, we meet up and chow down on delicious food.

:ok:​

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
stopped working as of recently for personal reasons but i liked my job. passing orders, managing some logistics and packing crates in a spice factory. coworkers were fun guys to work with, time passed faster. bosses weren't hard asses, actually let us leave early if we finished up.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
You can see the correlation between people who hate their jobs and the people who don't is all dealing with customers, rather then backroom packaging/maintaining/producing.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
You can see the correlation between people who hate their jobs and the people who don't is all dealing with customers, rather then backroom packaging/maintaining/producing.
Cutomers here are pretty nice, it's just management, not all but most, are cuntsticks.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
just a student, and im already shit at that

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Alright, I'll be honest. I love my job and I'm grateful for every work opportunity I get if I believe it's pay is worth my time per hour.

• Work in a Brewery
  • Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM GMT-8 (4PM-12:30AM GMT-0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
  • 15$ (11.75USD/10.45Euros) per hour and OT is common once a week.
  • Non-Union
  • Great co-workers, family friends of brewmaster
  • 24 bottles/cans of beer every paycheck.
  • 3 minute walk from DQ so I can get DQ at lunch and still be able to smoke a cigarette at lunch.
  • Shatter on breaks.
  • German Brewmaster
  • Tight-knit packaging/production crew.
  • Crew Cooler on payday, everyone meets up after work in the loading bay, have a couple beers, smokes and head out for the weekend.
  • Burger/Beef-Dip day, once a month, we meet up and chow down on delicious food.

:ok:​
I am honestly jelous

Man that sounds amazing.
You haven't truly hated people until you've done customer service in the holidays

Not having enough co-workers on a holiday is cancer.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I am honestly jelous

Man that sounds amazing.

but think of all the roleplay im missing out on.
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png