How Do You Feel About Your Job

• Love It

• Neutral

• Hate It

Results are only viewable after voting.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Yeah, our head honchos appear to know what they're doing - we've been growing since day 1 =)

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Game's Developer, Lovin' it. Got a lot of considerations like ethics and sterotypes when concept artin' n stoof. 3D Modelling and environment building yagot soooo many things to consider!

Rawrrr but it's cool.

Reactions: List

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
That's pretty cool, good luck man
Thanks, I got the grades - though since I've wanted to be a surgeon since I was like four and I'm really interested in how the brain works etc, the dream sort of became a 'neurosurgeon'. It's kind of mainstream, I know, but I wanna do it because it's something I love dealing with and I can just go studying about it for a week straight if I needed to. Sort of my passion.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Thanks, I got the grades - though since I've wanted to be a surgeon since I was like four and I'm really interested in how the brain works etc, the dream sort of became a 'neurosurgeon'. It's kind of mainstream, I know, but I wanna do it because it's something I love dealing with and I can just go studying about it for a week straight if I needed to. Sort of my passion.
Still not an easy feat I would imagine, I don't know much about medicine =)

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
no real job atm but I do get paid to clear pests from local farms

Foxes/Rabbits mostly, wild dogs pay a lot

p good, getting paid to go hunting p much