what's the cringiest erp you have ever seen or heard about

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
** Ash presses his nose back between her toes after having slowly taken of it's socks aswell, giving them audible long sniffs. He spreads her legs, going finally for the maincourse after she begged her to finally 'get that thing out of her ass', letting her push the buttplug out by simply ordering: Push it out. Replacing the sextoy immediently with his fat proof of manhold, sliding inside of her easily after having conditioned her ass to his desires for so long. He has a wide dumb grin on his face, keeping his hips in place. She would probably feel his dick throbbing inside of her out of excitment for the upcoming intercourse with her anal-honeypot.'.
pvfVC78.png

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
** Ash presses his nose back between her toes after having slowly taken of it's socks aswell, giving them audible long sniffs. He spreads her legs, going finally for the maincourse after she begged her to finally 'get that thing out of her ass', letting her push the buttplug out by simply ordering: Push it out. Replacing the sextoy immediently with his fat proof of manhold, sliding inside of her easily after having conditioned her ass to his desires for so long. He has a wide dumb grin on his face, keeping his hips in place. She would probably feel his dick throbbing inside of her out of excitment for the upcoming intercourse with her anal-honeypot.'.
hqdefault.jpg

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
tumblr_oljp89f89I1qjqehno1_1280.png

Unclean, delet this
I ACTUALLY REMEMBER SEEING YOU TWO ON TOP OF EACH OTHER AND I WAS JUST SELLING SHIT IN THE BACK
KUjubXy.jpg

edit:
it ain't me in the back, they erp'd for like an hour