What's the most painful thing you've experienced? (Physical)

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Just clarify: I don't relish in hearing how other people broke their arms during skiing trips, I'm just rather curious seeing as how I'm currently going through one of my most painful episodes. It just might take the edge off.

Anyways, I've got a quite severe case of "otitis externa" (google if you want to) at the moment in combination with a ruptured eardrum. My ear is constantly ringing, throbbing with pain and I can maybe sleep three hours or so per day when I get what little reprieve from it that I can. I've lost all hearing on that particular ear as well, and it'll probably take around 8 weeks for it to heal completely.

So... Any broken arms/testicles out there?

Reactions: List

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I fell from like, 6 meters and onto some building materials, including some sharp objects, luckily only one thing penetrated me, don't remember it that good, but i was 6 years old then or smth

Mullin

Proton
Nebulae
I haven't experianced anything that is bad bad but the most painful experiance was probably when I was walking up my wooden stairs with football boots on and fell, I damaged a part of my back.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Chipping off half of my tooth in a swimming pool when I was young.
Falling on sharp concrete stairs in Greece and getting a scar that still hasn't faded.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Falling on sharp concrete stairs in Greece and getting a scar that still hasn't faded.
girls love scars, dw

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae

Toothache, the bane of mortal men.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I had an inflammation in my kidneys. That was /the/ most pain I had to endure in my life. And I am someone who does MuayThai, I am supposed to be resistant or something.

Apparently not, as it was so painful I vomited several times.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
I had an inflammation in my kidneys. That was /the/ most pain I had to endure in my life. And I am someone who does MuayThai, I am supposed to be resistant or something.

Apparently not, as it was so painful I vomited several times.

Crikeyyy. Glad to say I haven't vomited yet. My pain is not so much agony as it is constant, sharp and just unbearable at times. The prospect of lying down and getting a good night's sleep once the pain has subsided is what's keeping me alive at this point.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Falling off a BMX after the tire skimmed the curb and span our of control, fell right over the handlebars and hitting my elbow and wrist and ending I ended up breaking my right arm. Not only that but I had to walk back home which was like a mile away with the bmx being carried with my left hand considering the nearest A&E was in London.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
That BMX must have cost a fortune to survive a crash like that and still be worth it to carry all the way back. A-grade survival though.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
That BMX must have cost a fortune to survive a crash like that and still be worth it to carry all the way back. A-grade survival though.
All it got was a scratched chassis and bent back handlebars which were easily bent back again.

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
During my younger years I got stabbed by a knife. Got to the point to where it was hard to walk. I'll never forget that pain

D

Deleted member 332

6a00e54ef4f37688340133f18b47f8970b-800wi.jpg

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Went off a steep drop on my bicycle as a kid, made the landing but instead of remaining seated I landed on the frame and probably went up a few octaves.