• Another Gmod server

• The Devs should make their own game

• Other

• Transfer current stuff to UE4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Minecraft, do you guys ever think about how long Nebulous will last?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The only reason they would ever span into GTA is because there’s already a popular following for it within the community.

Doesn’t mean it would work, though.

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I would love ARMA however alex said he was intrested in it before but it will never become reality as bohemia has this server guideline where you can't make it so that in game content can be purchased. Think for instance about weaponry, uniforms and other stuff. So it's just not profitable from a business point of view which sucks.

I would love a minecraft server to be honest as the EULA is a lot less strict. Since its only pay 2 win that is forbidden.

GTA I don't think nebulous belongs in to be honest. It's a fun thing to play with gamers but I don't see a future for a GTA server since it will probally not get a good enough playercount.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
alex and head staff have already said they refuse to do arma due to their oddly written donation policy
arma prohibits paying for benefits in online servers and he's not sure if things like a civilian faction or clothing options would breach that rule

also cyberpunk please

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
gmod is unique in that I literally cannot think of another game where we can flexibly establish a community of this size

i'd say s&box but that doesn't look like it's shaping up well, we'll see. minecraft feels like more of a fad right now, don't think it's sustainable in the long term. arma 3 is a no-go, and we're too late for the GTA RP scene

it's not looking ideal if we attempted to move onto another platform

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i'd say s&box but that doesn't look like it's shaping up well
Yeah no there's a reason they're clinging to Gmod sales right up until they launch it - based on the Discord stuff, they're really not confident.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Maybe bet on hytale?

Pretty much minecraft 2.0

Made by hypixel who if you played minecraft before should ring a bell. All though ofcourse it is a risk since you don't know how many people will continue playing how easy it is to make a server. Server guidelines etc. Just felt like throwing this in to the discussion

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Trying to break into GTA RP would be silly for the same reasons a lot of communities struggle against the likes of LP/Nebulous and TnB in Gmod SeriousRP - there's already established giants who have the experience and understanding to run communities on that platform and already have a playerbase who've stuck with them.

Most of the older ones have been up a decade now on those platforms.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Listen.

If you want something bold to tackle @alex

Make a RP server in Fallout 76 when it’s mods are released. All you need is a chat box, mics disabled and increasing the slots of a lobby to begin with

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I feel like the only thing that neb could branch in to is ww3rp cause if the community were to fail and start over i feel like it wont be hl2rp anymore

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
With HL2RP and the upcoming release of Stasiland, Nebulous should just focus on what it has. The reason Neb has lasted so long is because it dominates the Gmod RP scene, and with Stasiland coming out it is going to attract a lot of new players - who will in turn check out HL2RP and the like.

I am sure Headstaff have plans for stuff beyond Gmod, but for Nebulous at this moment it should seek to further refine what it has rather than go out on a limb with some extraneous project.