Worst Fear(s)?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
ok so

i don't technically have agoraphobia, but the thought of being in space or underwater in the ocean or something and just looking off into the vast dark openness really creeps me the hell out

Reactions: List

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
And
ok so

i hate the thought of extravehicular activity in space
like holy shit, literally the only thing keeping you from drifting off into the darkness is a fucking cord

you have a jetpack. If you ever detach from the cord, you can use the directional pack to maneuvre yourself back, but you only have a limited time to do so before your weight difference throws you too far away during the rotational orbit.

The thing that would worry me more is being hit by space debris whilst out in there.

You're literally moving at five miles per second around the Earth. Come into contact with anything moving out there and you're dead on impact.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae

something similar to this happened to me. now any kind of strong current or large wave terrifies me. i tell you, this video makes me cringe hard (in the real sense of the term)

not only wasps, but any kind of insect or small animal that tries to bite, sting or suck my blood genuinely scares me
be it leeches, kissing bugs, mosquitos, even syringes or the thing 2's split face (that thing merging with the face of a conscious man)

The first one is like kinda like universal, I think everyone has a large fear of being pulled away by a wave and never coming back would instill fear in almost anyone.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
When the wind is strong A.F I start to freak out so I have to calm myself. I think the reason I flip shit is because it reminds me of tornados.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
I was writing some long assed reply about how short and pointless we are, but then I realized I'm an idiot and can sum it up in one sentence.

My biggest fear is my own mortality. Hell, I remember waking up a couple weeks ago, and having this huge, cold dread fill in me, and I just had the sole thought, "Shit. I'm gonna die someday". Then I got up out of bed and walked off, and let all of the layers of abstraction cloud myself again.

Stuff like this happen to anyone else?

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
#1 for me is identity theft tbh

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
I was driving a motorcycle, driving normally until when I arrive at a crossroads without traffic lights. Then a fucking retard who was probably drunk drive at like 50km/h , hit me and eject me at like 30 meter away from my bike , thank god I had a helmet and all that shit.
I was somehow half unconscious, trying to understand what the fuck happened, I literally couldnt move, the driver didnt stop and just decided to leave me on the ground at 4am in the morning. someone who was walking his dog saw me and called a ambulance

few weeks after i just decided to sell this fucking motorbike ( MBK Spirit 2008 )

i really fear about road accidents, i barely use my car aswell

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
I was driving a motorcycle, driving normally until when I arrive at a crossroads without traffic lights. Then a fucking retard who was probably drunk drive at like 50km/h , hit me and eject me at like 30 meter away from my bike , thank god I had a helmet and all that shit.
I was somehow half unconscious, trying to understand what the fuck happened, I literally couldnt move, the driver didnt stop and just decided to leave me on the ground at 4am in the morning. someone who was walking his dog saw me and called a ambulance

few weeks after i just decided to sell this fucking motorbike ( MBK Spirit 2008 )

i really fear about road accidents, i barely use my car aswell
was expecting your worst fear to be your corner shop shutting down while we're playing csgo

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was writing some long assed reply about how short and pointless we are, but then I realized I'm an idiot and can sum it up in one sentence.

My biggest fear is my own mortality. Hell, I remember waking up a couple weeks ago, and having this huge, cold dread fill in me, and I just had the sole thought, "Shit. I'm gonna die someday". Then I got up out of bed and walked off, and let all of the layers of abstraction cloud myself again.

Stuff like this happen to anyone else?

It happens to me every now and then, but imagine living as an immortal, that would be scary as fuck.
If we're to use LOTR's idea of immortality then the only benefit of immortality is that you don't age and live /until you get killed/.
Fuck.

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
I am absolutely terrified of rejection. From nothing really particular.
Terrified that someone won't want to be my friend.
Terrified that my friends dump me for someone better.
Terrified that a Girlfriend would snap me and leave.

o shit that's just crippling social anxiety nvm

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
doing something really stupid.

I'm often afraid of fucking something up so bad that people will hate me for it. When I throw paper in the bin I check to make sure my phone isn't there, and then immediately after I pat my pockets to check I didn't accidentally throw it away somehow.
If I hold a baby I have to sit down on a couch because I'm scared of dropping it, the baby getting injured and it's all my fault.

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
Terrorists, spiders, black people (no racist), be somewhere lost in sea and scared that shark will eat me in the water

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
standing somewhere alone and nothing is around, like an open space of nothingness.

D

Deleted member 243

• being raped by a woman
  • raped by a man
  • deep waters
  • hypo/hyperthermia
  • an actual zombie apocalypse, but with the walking dead's lore
  • being arrested
  • held at gunpoint
  • thick fog + huge plains

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
two things terrify me

the idea that my IRL friends cannot stand me at fucking all and all hate me, they all talk shit behind my back but say nothing to me to be nice

and having a dumb death, like slipping on a wet floor and smashing my skull on the floor or something

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
10480672_861273900631765_1969649448018981043_n.jpg
giphy.gif