Worst Fear(s)?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
hey, can we add a rule about using nothing but reaction images in a post like we had in 2013 LP? this is legitimately annoying as fuck, you're expecting an answer to the thread and you get an unfunny 5 year old gif
@Elliot

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
I am absolutely terrified of rejection. From nothing really particular.
Terrified that someone won't want to be my friend.
Terrified that my friends dump me for someone better.
Terrified that a Girlfriend would snap me and leave.

o shit that's just crippling social anxiety nvm
shut up ur kick-ed out of the community!

Reactions: List

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
*Sigh, another one of these*
Let's see here:
Tall heights (Put me on a swing and push me high, it's fine)
Spiders (When i see them, I normally just have to constantly look at it until I leave or until I lose it. In both cases I kinda get panicky and jumpy)
The idea of being lost in some remote country (Not going to China or Russia anytime soon. I hear Central Europeans are nice tho)
And I think that's it, until I find another thing that scares the shit out of me.

Logan

Proton
Nebulae
*Sigh, another one of these*
Let's see here:
Tall heights (Put me on a swing and push me high, it's fine)
Spiders (When i see them, I normally just have to constantly look at it until I leave or until I lose it. In both cases I kinda get panicky and jumpy)
The idea of being lost in some remote country (Not going to China or Russia anytime soon. I hear Central Europeans are nice tho)
And I think that's it, until I find another thing that scares the shit out of me.
spiders are beautiful though

Nebulae
Deep water, especially when someone lays a grip on me when I'm doggy-paddling for my life in the neighborhood swimming pool.

The thousands of wolf spiders that live around here and seek the warmth of houses in winter—'specially the female ones.

Being forgotten/alone is probably a big one. I feed off of socially-deriving dopamine instead of food so, without that, I explode like a wolf spider.

Being picked up, especially by the armpits, is ironically terrifying for me, too.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Deep water, especially when someone lays a grip on me when I'm doggy-paddling for my life in the neighborhood swimming pool.

The thousands of wolf spiders that live around here and seek the warmth of houses in winter—'specially the female ones.

Being forgotten/alone is probably a big one. I feed off of socially-deriving dopamine instead of food so, without that, I explode like a wolf spider.

Being picked up, especially by the armpits, is ironically terrifying for me, too.

OOOOOOH WTF

Avian

Quark
Nebulae

The funny thing is that small jumping spiders and that of the like scare the living daylightst out of me, whilst more hairy and big spiders I am more attracted towards; in fact, I've been known to pick them up and then scare the crap out of family members whilst carrying it around (before returning it back safely).

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
pwpGKub.png

none of these working

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have an irrational fear of bees and wasps. It got to the point where, one summer, if I saw one I'd drop what I was doing and go inside. I've never been stung nor am I allergic, it's just this overpowering force and fear that I cannot deny. If I see one or see bushes with certain flowers, certain triggers like sodas, etc... I just get away.

Also, prostate exams.