Worst Fear(s)?

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
What was/is your worst fear known? Anyone with a phobia?
Anyone came here to post a cringey joke about your worst fear never getting any nebulae?

I personally have two phobias, nyctophobia (severe/irrational fear of the dark),
and the specific phobia for very deep and large water sources and/or dirty sources(similar to bathophobia, but only associated with deep waters that are deep/dirty enough so you cannot see the bottom)

Please, feel free to share you real fears, phobias, or post a cringy joke you attempted to be witty with! :)

But make sure the jokes are funny.

79472359b4a4e90e32e1d738e74e22bd.png

@Logan exposed

deepWater1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

At this point in the darkness, is when severe hallucinations and delusional thoughts kick in and I
most likely end up with a full-blown panic attack, especially if I'm alone. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Finger pricks, not really a phobia per say, but it's the thing I hate the most out of any doctor's trip.
I can handle needles and IVs, but hate finger pricks.
When I donated blood, the finger prick was worst than the actual IV sucking blood out of me.

Nebulae
Drowning.
'Nuff said.

No seriously, I'm a big fan of swimming but if I sniff up a little bit of water ima start flopping around right there in the water.

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Drowning.
'Nuff said.

No seriously, I'm a big fan of swimming but if I sniff up a little bit of water ima start flopping around right there in the water.

Its diffrent. Truth be said, the place where I live is under danger of being flooded. It wouldnt be the first time either because it already happend in 1951.

With global warming n shit it will get flooded again.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i have an on and off fear of deep waters
I hate fucking cockroaches, legit I will fucking cry.
I had a cockroach infestation in my old house which I moved out from, fucking had to wear my snowboarding gear with helmet.
I don't particularly like heights, even though I do a lot of parkour.
cockroaches are probably my biggest fear.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae

something similar to this happened to me. now any kind of strong current or large wave terrifies me. i tell you, this video makes me cringe hard (in the real sense of the term)

not only wasps, but any kind of insect or small animal that tries to bite, sting or suck my blood genuinely scares me
be it leeches, kissing bugs, mosquitos, even syringes or the thing 2's split face (that thing merging with the face of a conscious man)

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Spiders of any kind. I can deal with them if I know where they are. But I get panicky and terrified if I lose sight of one before removing it from the premises. Also if a spider or unknown insect touches me I go ballistic.

Oh, and bridges and fences. Why bridges and fences? Because Where I live, and where I grew up, every bridge and every fence is absolutely infested with hundreds upon hundreds of spiders and massive clots of webbing thick as sheets.

The following ones are ironic considering my affinity for medical Roleplay, and horror Roleplay.

Basically any kind of gorey injury.
Bones being exposed/puncturing through flesh
Bones being sawn/sanded
Innards.
Any kind of rupture, slash, or puncture damage any of the following areas of the human or animal body:
The palms of the hands
The soles of the feet
Wrists
Throat
Eyes