Your most interesting dreams (SFW!!!!!)

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey guys, I was wondering if you have any interesting stories conjured up by your mind in your sleep. Here are a few rules though.
  • NO NSFW, Anything sexual at all is not allowed, and if you post your wet dreams anyways I will contact a moderator and ask for the post's removal, you have been warned. Graphic descriptions of violence are limited to fights, torturing people is not allowed. However if your chainsaw action involves killing someone who is trying to kill you, instead of someone chained up to a table, that is fine, otherwise I will also ask an admin to delete the post, you have been warned.
  • NO CHILD ABUSE WHATSOEVER. This should be a no-brainer, remember what happened to Dr. Pepper.
  • Also please refrain from disgusting dreams involving feces, vomit, or any other bodily fluids human or otherwise, that's just disgusting. Unless it involves sleepwalking and urinating all over the toilet, or thinking that you're awake and using the bathroom, then that becomes comedy.
Alright. I'll start, A month ago I had a dream that I was a spy in Soviet Russia, I was supposed to drop off some intelligence at a movie theatre, I suddenly realized it was a trap when I found the doors were locked, and I heard yelling and heavy footsteps. I turned around to see several police officers on the floor above me, I ran, and they opened fire at me, I returned fire with a .38 snub revolver, wounding one of the officers, allowing me time to escape, there were 2 officers blocking the entrance, I shot both of them center mass and they collapsed. By this time I had already made some friends with the Russian Mafia, and called them for a getaway, they came with a pickup truck and guys shooting out the windows at the police, I climbed over into the carrying bed, and we made our escape.

I also had a dream where I realized I was dreaming, through most of my lucid dreams I have mastered the art of being able to fly, and so to hype myself up in order to gain the will to fly, I did some pull-ups from a balcony until I felt weightless, then I flew out of my house, and across an avenue into the outskirts of the city. I found a dog that looked very similar to my dog, and even responded to her name. Strangely enough she turned into a squirrel, and I brought her home. Even more strangely it turns out my actual dog was already at home. So now I had two dogs that are the exact same breed, exact same color, and respond to the exact same name. Weird. Anyways I was losing consciousness of the dream, and I was watching a movie, the movie had no sound, so I knew I was on my last legs of the dream. Then I ate some kind of pill that immediately restored my consciousness, and I could hear the TV. The show that was on was Thomas the Tank engine in WW1, alternating scenes between soldiers firing rifles and moving up, and Thomas chugging along the railroad. After that I think I woke up.

There was another dream where someone joined my server and raided my base, I was unsure what game I was playing, but it was kind of dayz-ish. I then got angry, and all of a sudden I was in my house, with the two people who raided me in my house, I realized I was in a dream, and decided. Alright, this is just a dream, so getting revenge on these two figments of my imagination won't have any consequences whatsoever. I then pointed at them, and said in a god-like ethereal reverbing voice "KNEEL." one of them immediately got on their knees, but the other one was defiant. So I then held my hand out like Darth Vader, lifted him up in the air, and slammed him onto the ground, saying in the same godlike voice "ON YOUR KNEES!" I then turned around, saying in a normal voice "Come onto MY server and do that crap." The dream ended after that.

I just had this dream last night, I was in my kitchen, and there was this tall green alien. It seemed belligerent, and I tried reasoning with it, saying that our two species can co-exist in peace. But it refused, and attacked. I thought of the movie "Signs" and considered the possibility that water might be like acid to it, so I sprayed water on it, and it did literally nothing but make the alien a little wet. So I instead grabbed a kitchen knife and tried stabbing it in it's abdomen(?) it had no effect, it's skin was tougher than a rhinoceros, I kept futily stabbing it, until I stabbed it's head with enough force to make a nick in the skin, I then exploited this, giving out some kind of tribal roar, as I pressed the knife deeper and deeper into the alien's head, until finally the knife sinked into it's brain. I then said to it "Sleep" and pushed it onto the floor. There was blood all over the floor, and strangely enough I didn't think Oh no I just killed a sentient being! I thought instead Oh come on! I got blood all over the carpet! How am I supposed to clean this up!? Dream ended when my mother walked into the kitchen, despite me saying "No don't go in there look away!" I was expecting to see her horrified, but the body was missing, I later found out that it was my father that hid the body, and strangely enough she didn't comment on the blood on the floor.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
thank you for writing the rules on whats ok to write and whats not
I had a feeling there would be people posting about excrement fetishes or something along those lines if I didn't write any rules.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
My dreams are always so psychedelic and incomprehensible that I can't ever find any sort of narrative or chain of events that makes sense.

It honestly sucks that I hear about all these people having cool dreams they can apparantly semi-influence while asleep and I sit back here watching two midgets clime a mountain to reach a can of golden irn bru

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
over a period of about a week i was using a lot of nitrous cos i was younger and more foolish and for a while afterwards i was consistently getting this recurring dream in which i would steal a pizza from the mcdonalds kitchen even though they don't sell pizza. wasn't like a full continuous dream but one of those fragments init. swear nitrous just gives you some proper fucky near lucid dreams after using it but the stealing of nonexistent mcpizzas is the only one i vividly remember

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
all my dreams are weird. usually i'm not involved in the dream itself; i'm more of a disembodied observer. it's weird.

sometimes if i'm in a house or w/e, like, a couple walls or the ceiling would be missing and i'd just stare off into some bright abyss.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
NO NSFW, Anything sexual at all is not allowed, and if you post your wet dreams anyways I will contact a moderator and ask for the post's removal
hehe

i rarely get dreams nowadays. i just usually fall asleep and stay there until i wake up. it sucks

but one of the more memorable ones i've had was being a soldier in ww2. cant really remember the details but it was pretty cool

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
uh
I had a dream where I saw this

outside my window

other yeah most of my dreams are obscure weird things. or if I have one when I get somewhere I wake up

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Dreamed as a female once 5 years ago

I can sort of understand what it feels to have a vagina.

A dog fell off the cliff, 6 years later that same dog dies with cancer

I remember my schoolbus falling down through the Grand canyon once.

I had plenty of weird shit coming back to me now atm

Reactions: List