Your most interesting dreams (SFW!!!!!)

jKEAR

Forum God
Nebulae
one time I was a mouse and I ran around a green house and got killed by toilet water

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just had the weirdest dream of my life.
I was some ocean-life teacher and was showing some students the difference between octopi and squids by showing live specimens of them. Later when I went home it was dark, and there was some deep sea serpent floating up the basement as if the air was water. Of course in this dream I was cowardly and I got down, not knowing what this weird shark thing is, but my older brother knew what it was and told me to get up because it targets people that are lowest to the ground as easy meals. I ran to the couch, and the serpent then started floating towards my dog. Suddenly as if my cowardice disintegrated I went charging in like some big hero and put myself in a headlock with the serpent and then suplexed it. I then began pummeling it into submission until going outside and throwing it in my pool. After that, I was some drunkard trying to get in the house through some docking port that connects an RV to a house, and when I finally was able to open the stubborn door that just wouldn't close. I found that the RV was already driving down the road, and my dad told me to read the book to my left, it was Dr. Seuss's Hop on Pop. I never read it before but heard of the title so that explains why it was in my dream, but once I opened it it was talking about how everyone has 1/5th the DNA of the prophet Mohammad and that all books at least mention a Monty Python skit.

Reactions: List

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Here's a rough sketch of what the sea serpent looked like
UyVDydj.png

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
one time i had a dream that i gave my friend a piece of candy but for some reason it was sharp i turned around turned back and then he only had one leg beacuse the other one got cut off and i dreamt there were ghosts after that

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
I just had the weirdest dream of my life.
I was some ocean-life teacher and was showing some students the difference between octopi and squids by showing live specimens of them. Later when I went home it was dark, and there was some deep sea serpent floating up the basement as if the air was water. Of course in this dream I was cowardly and I got down, not knowing what this weird shark thing is, but my older brother knew what it was and told me to get up because it targets people that are lowest to the ground as easy meals. I ran to the couch, and the serpent then started floating towards my dog. Suddenly as if my cowardice disintegrated I went charging in like some big hero and put myself in a headlock with the serpent and then suplexed it. I then began pummeling it into submission until going outside and throwing it in my pool. After that, I was some drunkard trying to get in the house through some docking port that connects an RV to a house, and when I finally was able to open the stubborn door that just wouldn't close. I found that the RV was already driving down the road, and my dad told me to read the book to my left, it was Dr. Seuss's Hop on Pop. I never read it before but heard of the title so that explains why it was in my dream, but once I opened it it was talking about how everyone has 1/5th the DNA of the prophet Mohammad and that all books at least mention a Monty Python skit.
in short

teached ur students about octypussy saved ur dog from spooky fish to then break into your home which turns out to be your RV to then read a book which has a sentence from a different book.

fuck sake

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just had another nightmare, I dreamed that I was in some kind of stalin-esque work camp for children, which had a school where if you answer the questions incorrectly you were exterminated by incineration. I remember walking in line into the Auschwitz-like chamber, seeing the kid in front of me walk in, hearing him scream "No!!!" and hearing the unmistakable sound of flames. I then walked in and passed, and graduated out of the work camp, being released into the streets.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I also have a recurring dream character, he is a Pomeranian named Charlie.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
back when i was a wee one i used to have nightmares about my family getting killed by this dude in a car dealership with a pizza slicer for some reason
[doublepost=1496038424][/doublepost]more recently i had a dream of going to england and meeting heaps of nebulous players and getting in mean as fights with them

Chopchop

Nucleus
Nebulae
Had a dream a few days ago where I dreamt I was inside a game of some sort. Had that feeling where I knew it but didn't really know it. Everyone spawned in and I was on the defending team, I ran away from this base in the mountains and in the direction I was running had to run over some huge ice hill/shard thing. I found some weapons and ammunition on the ground and turned around into cover facing the direction of the base. I could look around and see everyone else waiting in defence. We started to see people peering over the hill and we opened fire, bullets flashing everywhere, massive explosions everywhere. Then it hit me out of nowhere "Don't they have magic?" so like dreams do, the whole enemy team cast some weird spell together and formed a huge rotating fire dragon spewing comets and other projectiles some of which were fire related. Everyone was screaming and exploding when I woke up...

I often find I have more dreams which I remember or become lucid in when I wake up at about 4am and then return to sleep.

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
I once had a dream about going to war in a nuclear wasteland, not so different from an Outlands sector tbh.

I also once had a dream that I had magical abilities Harry Potter style, in which I consecutively shot fireballs at someone that I can't remember atm. In this same dream, I'm pretty sure I casted the Disarming Spell and succeded
Guy lost his wand woohoo

The fact that all of my dreams are strangely vivid and nearly lucid is enough to freak me out to begin with

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
this sunday i dreamt i was on a small island in the middle of sea completely alone with 1 tree in the middle of the island, was creepy, the waves were so realistic and so real

D

Deleted member 1381

Dreamt about lying in bed perfectly fine.
Then I just randomly dream a big red button
All of a sudden there's a massive ship honking
A ship like 4x the size of the titanic is sailing outside my house
I end up in the middle of Manchester falling off a Star Destroyer and end up being unable to read
Then I woke up

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had 2.5 more dreams last night. One was lucid, someone caught tinker bell in a butterfly net and we sprinkled fairy dust all over ourselves, it was then, like magic, I realized I was dreaming and began to fly. I think I've mastered the ability to leave the planet of my dreamscape, and am able to perform space travel to the extent of going to another planet, I will take the next opportunity of a lucid dream to research this some more. Anyways, I then fell into another cycle of dreamless sleep.

Then the next dream was me playing with a model of that airplane/bird thing that the ants made in bugs life to scare away the grasshoppers (anyone who doesn't remember that movie has no childhood.). Then I remembered some rollercoaster that ejects the pods safely with a parachute or whatever (don't remember if that's a real thing) and looked it up. Then I saw the title of some video "Rollercoaster ejects terrorist" and clicked on it, and then I seemed to Blue Skidoo into the video or whatever, as I was now at the amusement park. I was going through some metal detector, the light shined green so I went on ahead, and the guy behind me went on it, it shined red and beeped so he was stopped. They led us away from the detector, but I was able to see what was going on. The rollercoaster staff members were yelling at the guy, the guy had his hands up and looked really scared like maybe he was actually innocent or something. One of the staff then pushed some button which then caused some kind of hydraulic spring to catapult the guy into the air where he then fell to his death. Everyone, the staff, the visitors, even the children were cheering that they just killed him, and it seemed like I was the only sane person who knows they just did a huge violation of the law.
So I was screaming "Why did you kill him!? You could have just detained him and waited for a police officer to arrive you murderers!
It seemed like nobody cared, and that a few people were mildly annoyed at the little person screaming. So I stomped away, disgusted, I yelled out loud "What is this, the wild west?" and looked back at the scene, it looked flooded with bloody water, like the body impacted in a lake or something. I then woke up, realising that it was only a dream.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had visions/dreams of the future and it happend and i got major deja vu its at a random time and place but dont got it anymore it seems.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just had another weird dream, I dreamed I was a jew hiding from the nazis, I was pretending to be dead floating in some water, and then all of a sudden my body launches into the sky and a bunch of chandeliers appear. So then with cat-like reflexes I started swinging from chandelier to chandelier like Tarzan swinging through vines or something, then when I landed some stuff I don't remember happened, and I ended up having a nazi collaborator at my mercy. She said a jew like me wouldn't have it in me to kill her. But I knew that if I spared her she would rat me out anyways, so to her surprise I stabbed her in the neck, and the dream ended with me holding a bloodied knife and the collaborator giving me a look that seemed like a combination of surprise, hatred, fear, and pain.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just remembered a dream from a looong time ago, like when I was 6 or 7.
Right so I was playing some 3d pinball space cadet on a windows xp laptop when all of a sudden I got an error message that said something along the lines of "uh theres something really bad that you need to see" and there were two buttons "OK" and "No I want to keep playing video games" and so I clicked on the latter option and the screen suddenly cut off and then changed to Steve from Blues Clues getting decapitated by the scarecrow from wizard of oz.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Right so I was playing some 3d pinball space cadet on a windows xp laptop when all of a sudden I got an error message that said something along the lines of "uh theres something really bad that you need to see" and there were two buttons "OK" and "No I want to keep playing video games" and so I clicked on the latter option and the screen suddenly cut off and then changed to Steve from Blues Clues getting decapitated by the scarecrow from wizard of oz.
you know im not even surprised

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i had this dream too what a coincidence