Your most interesting dreams (SFW!!!!!)

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I once had a weird dream where I was in the middle of some Battle Royale shit, robbing a town in the desert with a giant key.

??????

I can never understand my dreams, nor do I want to after experiencing this.

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Israeli people are weird m i rite

אתה גם ישראלי יא מפגר

@Alon תראה איך הוא מעליב את העם שלו

יא כופר איכ

(בקיצור אני משועמם שקט)

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
I had a dream about a completely normal day and it ended when I went to sleep so when I woke up I was super fucking confused and couldn't focus because I was getting over the fact that it wasn't Friday

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well me and this girl...wait SFW? Uhm I mean I was really short and in someone's pocket and they fed me birdfood

Nebulae
I got falsely accused and got executed via Firing Squad of OTAs and somehow manage to feel all of it. (fun dreams when you get riddled with bullets)

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Never ending trains, back and forth - it was kind of like hopper. Except, I never failed, was weird.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Thought I'd note this dream down before I forget it

Aliens on an invisible spaceship invaded earth, for some reason donald trump refused to negotiate with them and the Aliens gave us an end-world date of 5PM on a Monday. It was actually really depressing despite the odd situation, I woke up legit felling depressed, people were offing themselves, saying goodbye to loved ones and society broke down over the course of the last few days. Also for some reason I became the developer of a teenage mutant ninja turtles phone app on the second last day, I don't know why.

Anyway on the last day (Monday) people start legit BEGGING trump to negotiate with them so that they can live, but he won't. And doesn't seem to really care, for some reason like most of the population had already off'd itself or killed on another in panic, 5pm roles around, I wake up so sadly I didn't get to see the end.

I need to lay off the hot sauce.

rin

String
Nebulae
I went to sleep, and thought I was a master tycoon. The only traded thing in this dream was fur pelts, and a very copious amounts of fur pelts. Then some guy got strangled by a fur pelt, and the kingdom executed a kid for it. I have no idea what the context of it was, nor why it was so inconsistent.

Perhaps I need more sleep.

SwagFrag

Neutrino
Nebulae
I had the strangest dream of having a normal afternoon. However, everyone was doing every action backwards except me. This included talking, walking, eating, and other tasks. As you can imagine, what parts of the dream I remember were, unfortunately, extremely vivid and utterly bizarre.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
>dream
>sfw

i had a dream when i was 7 that we were in one of those playhouse thingies where every wall was padded and there were slides everywhere. i got bored and decided to jump through a wall, tearing it to pieces with the sheer force of my skinny little body. as i got up, i saw a teacher i didnt like with an electronic pizza cutter. suddenly i went 3rd person, and saw that i turned into harry potter. the teacher was behind me and grabbed my head, cutting the back of my skull open and pulling out my brain, which was a little round bean that jumped out of her hand and into her eye, burrowing into her skull while she screamed. my brainless self turned around, kicking her in the cunt and running back into the playhouse as my brain possessed her body, forcing her to carve open her stomach and eat her cotton intenstines while i forced another pupil onto his hands and knees and stood on his back and gave an inspiring speech about how we should fight against the teachers, all while my harry potter self slowly became me again. the students cheered and we went over to the dying teacher, curb stomping her into the ground before leaving the playhouse, grabbing guns from the nearest police car (we ductaped the policemen to a streetlight and stuck mini horses in their mouths to keep them quiet) and we went on a raid to our primary school. we kicked down the front door and shot everyone up, over exaggerated blood and guts everywhere until i finally approached the headmasters office and broke down the door, aiming at him.
"its time to die mr.sir" i said to him. he turned on his chair, giving me the familiar scowl.

"no, ur a wizard."

i woke up and decided that harry potter wasnt for me.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just dreamed about a fish, then the titanic, then for some strange reason the fish gave hair to 4 people, 2 of them died, then the water was gone. After that, The Titanic became a house and the police came in. I come back to my room open the door and see a proton star, and then It explodes. The whole universe/dream was collapsing I went to my knees and prayed, it became an old movie and then PUFF. I woke up.

WEIRDEST FUCKING DREAM EVER.

D

Deleted member 1060

I once dreamt of me fighting someone in the street after high school because he was being disrespecful with one of my family members. We are close to each other, I load a huge kick and then launch my leg towards him. I end up woken up, suffering in silence because I kicked the wall next to me with all my strenght.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I once had a weird dream where I was in the middle of some Battle Royale shit, robbing a town in the desert with a giant key.

??????

I can never understand my dreams, nor do I want to after experiencing this.
Sora?
[doublepost=1489490346][/doublepost]
I had the strangest dream of having a normal afternoon.
Holy shit, by far the most strange dream I've ever heard

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had a nightmare once in which I had sex with a Jewish woman. What made it worse is that it was actually a wet nightmare. :(

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I had a dream, the world blew up because of this big space ship hitting a tunnel, and I woke up in some sort Afghanistan type city with sand everywhere and buildings made of mud and sandstone. And all of my family were located in different places, so I had to try and find them all. Then I woke up, was a very lucid dream.