Your most interesting dreams (SFW!!!!!)

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I had a dream where my building was sucked into the ground and then I was in china while in my apartments building

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i once dreamt that osama bin laden was in the form of a little girl who had a red shirt striped white with the face of <---- this guy, and he was down in the ocean motorboating with his hands or something i dont know

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
someone should make poses related to our dreams
Oh and also I remember one of my dreams. I had a dream I was being taught parkour or something, and I had to hang from a tall cliff. Then, while I was hanging on to a slipping piece of rock, I realized I was in a dream and I said "Screw this I can fly" and immediately the superman theme started playing, I've never been to space before in my dreams so this time I was determined, I flew higher, and higher, and higher, until suddenly something stopped me like a net or a bubble. I punched whatever was stopping me from going into space, but all of a sudden I started hearing an ear-piercing loud high pitched screaming as well as a blindingly bright light coming from the bubble getting more intense by the second until all of a sudden I heard Morgan Freeman say "And then the universe explo-" before he was cut off by everything going to black, and what he just said repeated for the rest of the dream along with the image of a lawn chair.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
basically, i was in a subway, running and running, when suddenly i became aware that i was in a dream, yet, i continued running through the glass door. as i got to the other side of the door, the world literally exploded and i woke up. it was the weirdest/best dream i've had.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I once had a dream that my mother was Donald Trump and she/he taught me the ways of ice fishing.

I still am confused at some of my dreams.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I once had a dream where i had a dream of dreaming me dreaming about dreams. Then i woke up while dreaming my dream and found a thread with the name of
Your most interesting dreams (SFW!!!!!)
The same day i inserted my BBQ Sausage into a bike light button hole i drilled with my 50 wat electric drill. I got electrocuted by the bike light and i woke up in a hospital, i jumped out of the window and did frontflips until i arrived at my local LIDL. Then i captured 10 Bosnian woman and threw them into a trash container and locked it.

ice

Paramilitary enthusiast
Nebulae
one time i dreamed i was in a car chase and i got shot in the neck and i was the driver and i started freaking out trying to stop from bleeding to death while continuing to drive the car without crashing

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Know what, starting tomorrow I'm gonna try and see if I can do some poses based off mine and others dreams.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
someone should make poses related to our dreams
Oh and also I remember one of my dreams. I had a dream I was being taught parkour or something, and I had to hang from a tall cliff. Then, while I was hanging on to a slipping piece of rock, I realized I was in a dream and I said "Screw this I can fly" and immediately the superman theme started playing, I've never been to space before in my dreams so this time I was determined, I flew higher, and higher, and higher, until suddenly something stopped me like a net or a bubble. I punched whatever was stopping me from going into space, but all of a sudden I started hearing an ear-piercing loud high pitched screaming as well as a blindingly bright light coming from the bubble getting more intense by the second until all of a sudden I heard Morgan Freeman say "And then the universe explo-" before he was cut off by everything going to black, and what he just said repeated for the rest of the dream along with the image of a lawn chair.
Wat
[doublepost=1488177536][/doublepost]I also once dreamed that my mom's head was decapitated but the neck had little tentacles to move around.

It was terrifying

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I once had a nightmare where I walked in onto my cousin taking a shower and she threw a shampoo bottle at me

Wait fuck that wasn't a nightmare. She should learn to answer when I knock, so I know there is someone in there

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got a dream where I had an oculus rift and I played some sort of sniper elite/bf1 first person thing and it was extremely real!!!! It was like in some no man's land looking place, I ran near tanks and shit with a pistol for some reasons iirc, nonetheless I got a pretty good k/d

I then tried to download [REDACTED] for it and everything got blurry and I woke up

I think it was lucid since I kept whispering "don't fucking end don't fucking end" in my head while my [REDACTED] was installing

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
5996770319_5a31b50c4d_o.jpg

beautiful-nissan-gtr-r35-2-nissan-gt-r-liberty-walk-kit-1024-x-593.jpg
NhzOdAjMz5WVxuJh8J3e3g.jpeg

91215facff0eb2635d80194038a17150.jpg

18ncqrqruqr5bjpg.jpg

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @Subeh

MAKE

EM

RAAAIN

honja

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i was walking around in my hometown at midnight when i was like 5-6. i looked down to the end of the street and saw my mum wave at me in the car and drive away. for some reason, 2 bears started to eat my toes with knives and forks

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
i was in a burning bus driving normally through my street area, all the houses were on fire aswell but no one screamed or anything.

ah, young me. always enjoying watching the world burn in memes.

but it wasnt the wierdest dream of mine, sadly, it'll have to stay a mystery.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i was in a burning bus driving normally through my street area, all the houses were on fire aswell but no one screamed or anything.

ah, young me. always enjoying watching the world burn in memes.

but it wasnt the wierdest dream of mine, sadly, it'll have to stay a mystery.
Israeli people are weird m i rite