Your most interesting dreams (SFW!!!!!)

D

Deleted member 1381

i had a dream last night that i apparently murdered some captain in ww1 and then i got sentenced then when i was about to be shot and lined up one of the high rankers fell over and a loophole in the paperwork meant the execution was postponed which i took advantage of

i then locked the executioner in a room and set off a typhoid bomb which gave him typhoid and killed him and then nothing happened to me

i then had a dream i was in primary school and there was another school across the road that was being shot up and the shooter was walking across a field towards us but i was the only one who realised it so i had to run off full of adrenaline

i have some fucked up dreams

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I dreamt I was running and then felt over a rock

and then woke up irl

freaky am I right???????

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
i had a dream about making pancakes and the roof fell into the pan and spiders came out of a punnet of strawberries

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I remember when I was a pre-teen, I had this dream where I woke up and looked to my door and the figure of my mom, but like looking like Maiev Shadowsong in a black metamorphosis black shadow sort of thing and she had a knife in her hand and she stabbed me in the gut like 30+ times and that just kept happening until I woke up, but when I woke up, somehow my eyes were crusted and I literally couldn't open them and I was freaking out.

I thought I died I swear.

Reference pic for Maiev Shadowsong
but it was like, all black and shadowy.

I used to play a lot of warcraft 3 back in the day, that's probably why I had that dream. I was knee-deep into the night elf campaign.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
idk about u guys but i keep dreaming about going to school, college and university, its so damn annoying that i experience this both day and nighttime.

i want a cool space adventure dream plz

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I have a recurring dream of being in a filthy bathroom filling with oversized worm things and water and every time it ends in me climbing up onto the sink, one starts slinking up my leg and I wake up

D

Deleted member 1381

last night was a new record

went to sleep

some dreams went by that i cant remember

the uk has been invaded by north korea and kim jong un is alive
he is living in the citadel from hl2 but there are no combine but combine buildings and tech
everyone is very oppressed
me and my friend try climbing through a ventillation shaft from a field all the way to the top of the citadel, but the journey is about 10 seconds
then this man comes along and helps us
Matteo_Castellonas.JPG

after that we kill sentry guns on the citadel and plant a bomb

i go home where my mother and grandmother are sat and we all know the bomb is about to go off and we cant get out of the radius in time, so we all just sit in the living room waiting
we start hearing a vrrrm noise and then the bomb goes off, the house goes flying with us in it and all the outside world goes flying by our windows like star wars lightspeed or something
then she says have we passed water and i said yes then she said that's it then we're dead

then woke up

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
last night was a new record

went to sleep

some dreams went by that i cant remember

the uk has been invaded by north korea and kim jong un is alive
he is living in the citadel from hl2 but there are no combine but combine buildings and tech
everyone is very oppressed
me and my friend try climbing through a ventillation shaft from a field all the way to the top of the citadel, but the journey is about 10 seconds
then this man comes along and helps us
Matteo_Castellonas.JPG

after that we kill sentry guns on the citadel and plant a bomb

i go home where my mother and grandmother are sat and we all know the bomb is about to go off and we cant get out of the radius in time, so we all just sit in the living room waiting
we start hearing a vrrrm noise and then the bomb goes off, the house goes flying with us in it and all the outside world goes flying by our windows like star wars lightspeed or something
then she says have we passed water and i said yes then she said that's it then we're dead

then woke up
bro

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
oh boy do i got some nightmares to share

1)

This one was last night.
Starts with me walking through a double door into a mansion, much like the one you see in RDR;
tumbleweed.jpg

Except instead of a singular staircase leading up, it has two on either side. The entire building has random people, emotionless, unmoving, ignoring me as I pass. I go up the left one, through a door, take a right and go up a smaller flight of stairs, only to end up in a small attic-like room with an angled roof. There's a corpse on the floor, skin rotted back with perfect clothing. When I look to my right for a mere second and look back, she's come back to life, skin's back and she's in my face, stating; 'You should go' before releasing an ear-shattering scream, a hole gets blown in the wall beside me and she collapses back, returning to a rotted corpse immediately. I look out the hole; there's a blue helicopter hovering outside, a rifleman hanging from the side, so I decide to run downstairs, the aforementioned people I passed are now all rotted corpses with perfect clothing on the floor. Once I get outside, I take one last look at the helicopter, then to my hand, which immediately loses its skin. Last thing I remember is faceplanting into the grass, and I woke up.

2)
This was a month or two ago.
I wake up in a room, completely tiled (roof, walls, floor), said tiles are covered in blood and mold. As I sit up, I realize I was laying down on a white ceramic table, identical to the ones you see on Black Ops 1's Rebirth Island level. When I look over to my right, I see another table, a man sitting up alongside me; he's covered in blood, wearing a jacket and cargo pants, looking completely fucked up. As I get onto my feet, my vision goes blurry, an unbearable ringing starts up in my ears and I begin to lose balance. In a panic, I rush out the door, only to be met with a tiled hallway that has identical rooms to the one I just left, as far as the eye could see. I stumble down to the 5th door down, stand in the doorway and look to the right bed, a man sits up much like the Undertaker does in WWE, his eyes were glowing yellow and he was staring at me. After a few seconds, my vision went a mucus-green, and that's when I woke up, in a complete panic mind you.

3)
This one was years ago, I was close to 10. Still remember it vividly.
Starts off with me in an antique shop; very little space to walk, Japanese ornaments around me, the stop is overall pretty small. Last thing I looked at was a model ship with grey sails, before I start hearing screaming outside, so I make my way out. The entrance to the store was in an alley, so I turn to my left, where the alley exits into a street; people are running back and forth, the street utterly filled with panicking people. After a moment, the crowds settle down, and I look over to an alley adjacent to mine; a large, bulky figure is staring back at me, no facial features or anything, just a black figure, at least 15 feet tall. Last thing I remember is turning around and running.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I dreamt that my girlfriend was a transformer. Her "transformer" version was a robotic bird, and her "car" version was a swan paddleboat. I don't remember how it led up to this, but we waged war against squirrels living in "da hood" and it ended by the paddleboat being shot by an RPG.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
dreamt i pulled my seat off my bike and it turned out to be full of water so i poured it all out but then the bike was too light and i flew it about a bit slapping bitch ass seagles out the sky while screaming out while punk rock just sortta blared on in the background

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
idk about u guys but i keep dreaming about going to school, college and university, its so damn annoying that i experience this both day and nighttime.

i want a cool space adventure dream plz
I want a lucid dream but it ain't gonna happen pal

reewb us

String
Nebulae
I was stuck in an orphanage with a torturer who was torturing children. I had to, in graphic detail, use a slice of a metal jar lid to slice the flesh and fat from the neck of the torturer and sever their spinal cord.