Your YouTube Subscriptions

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Pick three of your most watched YouTube subscriptions and post theme here. Let people see the degeneracy you watch. Keep the memes to a minimum.

1. Funhaus
maxresdefault.jpg

This is just an average group of guys that play video games ranging from current titles to extremely old demos from the 90's. They're pretty witty in their vids and upload on a consistent basis.

2. TVFilthyFrank
latest

This old meme has died and nobody gives a shit about him any more. Everybody just gets kicks out of watching him humiliate himself.

3.Kenny Hotz
hqdefault.jpg

The co-star of Canadian TV show Kenny vs Spenny. He's know for his edgy and inappropriate humour. Doesn't really consistently make new stuff, but he's uploaded all his old televisions shows for free.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Numero uno:

Nerdcubed, a British YouTuber that started out as a vlogging channel to keep people updated on his web-comic, eventually went on to gaming videos, where he is mostly known for quality editing designed to create jokes and keep the pace of the video up. Also has an unedited complete series and another channel which I guess can be seen as Ashen's 2.0, but less weird. (since the main one is gaming now)

maxresdefault.jpg

Numero dos:

Jacksepticeye, don't think I need to explain who he is.

Jackspeticeye_2016.jpg

Numero tres:

NoxiousGLHF, a Canadian Hearthstone YouTuber and Streamer, with a glorious beard.

tCA6W_wI.jpg

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
3kliksphilip - supreme guy who does cool csgo-related videos
photo.jpg

Every Frame a Painting - film analyst that says really cool shit about films
Every-Frame-A-Painting.jpg

Node - people playing cool games like airsoft TTT and shit
maxresdefault.jpg

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
3kliksphilip - supreme guy who does cool csgo-related videos
photo.jpg
i learned how to map from this guy

still waiting for him to upload like an hour long video of him just talking about random shit, his voice is sexy as hell

D

Deleted member 225

1. Every frame a painting (Movie type videos that gives a lot of info on cinematographic techniques and such)
photo.jpg

2. Now you see it (Same as before)
photo.jpg

3. Robbaz (Comedic styled gaming videos)
photo.jpg

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
instead of listing notable channels like robbaz, h3h3, idubbbztv, YMS and many french channels, i'll dig up some small channels

Random well-made and illarious animated shit (watch out, some of their videos are in French)

A guy drawing shitty stuff and shit talking on different topics

Kind of a strange concept, but what that guy does is amazing