28 Weeks Later RP

Sound Interesting?

• By Jimminy Cricket you've done it again you filthy race mixer (Si)

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Old bean I must say, it's interesting but you're still a fucking minority (No)

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • HURR HURR I'M A MENTALLY AMBIGUOUS FUCKING FOOL PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE GENE POOL (Undecided)

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
Nebulae
we should probably make a cheap prototype server with the basic idea and all, try it out, see if it works

if yes, actually start developing it properly

if not, go away noob

i'm for that noob but first there's a couple zombie related things i'd need a dev to help me visualize.

@Zombine @Zak @God

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
i'm for that noob but first there's a couple zombie related things i'd need a dev to help me visualize.

@Zombine @Zak @God

yeah, but with cheap i meant like the very base idea so not much development is lost if the server is doomed to be put down

for example, we can use the No More Room in Hell NPCs/playermodels/whatever the fuck at the start, they're like people infected by the rage virus - so there's no need to actually create our own or something

Nebulae
yeah, but with cheap i meant like the very base idea so not much development is lost if the server is doomed to be put down

for example, we can use the No More Room in Hell NPCs/playermodels/whatever the fuck at the start, they're like people infected by the rage virus - so there's no need to actually create our own or something

well if someone can set up a 32 slot server running the CW Schema with all the content loaded in on the right map I'd set up an atmospheric event for people to take part in lmao

but as it stands that'd be down to alex which is someone I can't really influence or sway with words lol

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
would it be set in London or somewhere else

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was thinking of somewhere else in England
Like Manchester where 28 days ends

Londons :ok: tho
scotland would be nice though, more people survived up north as shown in the comics

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
scotland would be nice though, more people survived up north as shown in the comics

Most people survive up north in almost all apocalypse comics. Even in Crossed and TWD.

It's because it's colder there, that's the common excuse.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

One problem, they only die through headshots.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
and because all the infected starved by the time they got up there
Well they would have starved anyway according to the wiki, since they don't attack for food they just attack because of the virus causing mindless rage

Like if someone beats you up they don't do it because they want to eat you they do it because they're angry about something. And these guys are angry about everyone not infected.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
One problem, they only die through headshots.

Fairly certain the NMRIH NPCs can die through bodyshots, it just takes hell of a lot of shots to do it.

Gonna go test it rn

ebin edit:

Ye, they can die from bodyshots alright, takes considerably more bullets than headshotting them though.

Last edited:
Nebulae
the nmrih npcs have shitty pathfinding, i'd rather run the ones from contagion if any non-player controlled ones at all

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
I didn't really mean NPCs. Can we use the NMIRH models as playermodels?