News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As an aspiring map designer, Zak, I don't even have the words to express my envy, praise and amazement at your work. Honestly, it's a work of art and you should be proud. It's been great watching you progress and I always wanted V3 to come back to the light ever since you showed the docks.

Fuck I can't wait to live in a lighthouse.

In other news, bug squashing:
M61lNa7.jpg

JTGE2Vm.jpg

Any ideas what's causing these?

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae

This triggers nostalgia from combine control when I bought my first store license and used the fuck out of that shop

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
uhhh what time are we changing?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As an aspiring map designer, Zak, I don't even have the words to express my envy, praise and amazement at your work. Honestly, it's a work of art and you should be proud. It's been great watching you progress and I always wanted V3 to come back to the light ever since you showed the docks.

Fuck I can't wait to live in a lighthouse.

In other news, bug squashing:
M61lNa7.jpg

JTGE2Vm.jpg

Any ideas what's causing these?
Zak's already fixed them - he forgot to add those specific textures in the pack iirc.

D

Deleted member 1392

For anyone in need to know how the map generally is layed out, have this. If you things more detailed, I can get some screenshots of every area possible, just hmu.

223FAA0CE020B2E2C00186A0A77DB7BB4DD88A8A

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Zak's already fixed them - he forgot to add those specific textures in the pack iirc.
I mean I downloaded it all this morning, so...? Do they need reuploading?

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
can we just connect all the maps together into one big open world map, add a perk system, the business menu and clans alongside levelling to create an MMORPG

D

Deleted member 6062

can we just connect all the maps together into one big open world map, add a perk system, the business menu and clans alongside levelling to create an MMORPG
[Kiev opens with a Combine APC driving four prisoners down a snowy
mountain pass. All are seated and bound; the one dressed in finery is gagged.]

Ralof: Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,
right? Walked right into that Combine ambush, same as us, and that
thief over there.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
[Kiev opens with a Combine APC driving four prisoners down a snowy
mountain pass. All are seated and bound; the one dressed in finery is gagged.]

Ralof: Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,
right? Walked right into that Combine ambush, same as us, and that
thief over there.

bro I finally cleared the canals dungeon last night. my entire group got wiped but I soloed the level 80 hunter chopper raid boss at the end. shit loot tho

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
bro I finally cleared the canals dungeon last night. my entire group got wiped but I soloed the level 80 hunter chopper raid boss at the end. shit loot tho
LEGENDARY
Hunter Chopper Gun
LV. 85
Ammo: Infinite
"A pulse-firing machine gun usually attached to heavy vehicles. Salvaged from the wreck of a fearsome metal chopper."
ONLY FOR: Airboat Driver, Buggy Driver.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Alright so even thought I'm still very negative about the cab areas I must admit that the entire rest of the map seems well thought out, well customized for the server's needs, with ripe opportunity in almost every area. I think Zak's done a stellar job on the map and I think that it will be great for almost every aspect of the community.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I must admit that the entire rest of the map seems well thought out, well customized for the server's needs, with ripe opportunity in almost every area.
I personally think using Outercanals was a terrible idea seeing as how it went in the past (SCG, TnB, elsewhere) with 'outland/military-oriented' places.

Unless it's being used for an expedition-only zone (and even that will dry up fast) everyone's going to end up camping in the few non-warehouses or propbuilding their places, which will in turn only create a prop clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.