News Awakening - Coronation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
currently. a hour or so there was a bit of people on the server. now its empty. is there something going on with the event?
Not yet, BQ only got like an hours worth of sleep so he's probably gone to catch a few more hours and be up to set the parade + final stuff up.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
currently. a hour or so there was a bit of people on the server. now its empty. is there something going on with the event?
It’s literally 3:07 pm GMT which is what the server primarily follows. Nothing is going down till later on tonight since some if not most have jobs.

Reactions: List

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It’s literally 3:07 pm GMT which is what the server primarily follows. Nothing is going down till later on tonight since some if not most have jobs.
Not on a Sunday unless youre a priest like

But people with family and shit yeah

D

Deleted member 6062

Not gonna lie, setting up the event's finale at Sunday 10PM is stupid, considering that many people have Schools & Work happening tomorrow in Monday.
Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to attend because of that - maybe for an hour or so, but oh well - hope those who participate have fun nonetheless!

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Not gonna lie, setting up the event's finale at Sunday 10PM is stupid, considering that many people have Schools & Work happening tomorrow in Monday.
I mean its hard to rush the big finale of an event, and for most people except (unfortunately) some Europeans the time isn't late. 8pm is early evening after all.

And I mean its also not as if 10pm is especially late, but I get that a lot of people have commitments.

Last edited:

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
I mean its hard to rush the big finale of an event, and for most people except (unfortunately) some Europeans the time isn't late.

And I mean its also not as if 10pm is especially late, but I get that a lot of people have commitments.

doubt it’s gonna be starting at 8pm/10pm bang on either, for the last two events shit actually kicked off earlier and it kinda just peaked at the designated time

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wasnt apart of the event but from what i saw it seemed okay

didnt really see much/anything for the citizens to do but stand and stare, but there was a cool atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.