News Changes to premium membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
If there was a way to prove I was poor, could there be a way for me to get premium by doing a civic service? I cant afford it. I think we should look into it as a lot of people below the poverty line have a lot of things to deal with and the server helping them would be great
900 hours of picking up trash under the interstate highway

Reactions: List

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Holy shit y'all it's just 6 pounds, 7.32 usd, if you can't afford that how tf you pay for anything
I live in a third world country and the currency is quite different, so there's that.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
Payment by Paysafe when?

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
so does this mean experiment is coming back so i can shoot up some duders (die a ton)

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Maybe some of them are students and they spend the money on something actually useful instead of getting physgun and toolgun on a roleplaying server

Then they should continue doing that, it's called Premium not Essential membership.

Nebulae
i could of bought a fucking freddo with that pound but now my family has to go hungry thanks to you
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Nebulous.cloud and it's needs. The people on it are extremely hostile, and without a solid grasp of the Internet, most of the toxicity will go directly to you. There's also the community staff’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their posts that ask for more money. – their personal philosophies draw heavily from Gurrazor and 16K, for instance. The members understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly rate dumb the depths of these posts, to realize that they're not just serious, they say something deep about the Internet. As a consequence, people who dislike Nebulous.cloud truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in 16k shares. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as alex’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens.. What fools.. how I pity them.

Status
Not open for further replies.