CRUSADER KINGS 3 HYPE

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
better fuckin put republics in

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/paradox-answers-12-major-questions-about-crusader-kings-3

Merchant Republics, which were part of Crusader Kings 2's The Republic expansion, have been left out of Crusader Kings 3 for launch. Fåhreus acknowledges they were "fairly popular, but kinda tricky because it's an entirely separate layer of gameplay. It doesn't really interact all that much with the feudal heart of the game."

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
for LAUNCH

i get that it doesnt mesh too too well, but it was a MASSIVELY important aspect of medieval christendom. they gotta put it in at some point

That only means MORE dlc, but honestly since it's paradox it just means more piracy, so hey that's fine

D

Deleted member 243

aD27Thd.jpg

:/

WE GOT EEEEEM

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
New dev blog time!

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck3-dev-diary-3-war.1279641/

As mentioned in lats week's map dev diary, Baronies are their own provinces. You will not have to siege all of them in order to occupy a full county or seize your War Goal, only fortified holdings have to be besieged. Castles and County Capitals are all fortified by default, with how difficult it is to besiege these holdings being decided by their Fort Level. Fort Level can be increased by certain buildings and modifiers.

No more sieging all those pesky cities and temples, fucking finally.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That’s actually a really comprehensive war system. Borrowed a couple of things from EU4, and I like the advantage/routing system and the geographic strategy with the new rivers. Should make combat less of a slog fest.

I agree

I'm happy that terrain plays more of a role now. Hopefully this gives smaller countries a better option of defending themselves with mountains like they did historically.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
but the real question remains

how moddable will it be

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I like the mechanical direction they’re taking
I hate the art direction they’re taking
I hate knowing that I’ll have to wait an additional year or two before the new mechanics actually work in a functional, enjoyable way

just release Victoria three already you mongs

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
hello this is isuck with the daily crusader kings 3 update...

There are no news, and that is all for this episode