CRUSADER KINGS 3 HYPE

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Is it good

Yes, very

is it less complex or perhaps “user-unfriendly” than ck2?

It's less complex in some areas and more complex in others but it's waaay better explained. The tutorial is actually good at explaining the various mechanics of the game, and the new keyword system and encyclopedia makes learning about game concepts and mechanics waaay easier. All in all it's been made much more streamlined, has much more information available, and is just easier overall.

Can you play as doges, Muslim?

You can play as muslims, but not doges.

Republics (doges, mayors, etc.) and theocracies (stuff like bishops and priests) are the only things that aren't playable.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Damn I completely forgot that my wife had some YUUUUUUUGE mommy milkers when I was playing as Murchad

vimGHpc.png

awooooooga

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
can't wait to drive south again to get back home and fuck all of your wives in mp

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Republics (doges, mayors, etc.) and theocracies (stuff like bishops and priests) are the only things that aren't playable.

i swear to god they better re-add the option to play as doges later

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
I feel like the system of the rally point is way too easy. Can literally dump it at the corner of the country where I wish to start the war and rush them, especially when I have some random county on their part of the continent(e.g one English county in Irland)

in general I think that it might have become a bit easier but still enjoyable, I do think that I have to get used to the new UI tho

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
being unable to declare border disputes or extort tribute is a pain in the ass

why the fuck did they remove extort tribute goddamnit

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
worth the full price of wait for a deal