Cyberpunk 2077

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
What? I don’t get your point
i mean rockstar usually releases games on console a significant amount of time before they release on PC

i know it’s the other way around here but how come CDPR can’t just do the same, release on PC then release on console “when it’s ready”

spoilers are gonna happen regardless

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i mean rockstar usually releases games on console a significant amount of time before they release on PC

i know it’s the other way around here but how come CDPR can’t just do the same, release on PC then release on console “when it’s ready”

rockstar aren't contractually obligated to release on PC, and they're primarily console developers who then port to PC

CDPR are PC developers that port to console

but in this case microsoft and sony are forcing them to release all versions of it at the same time

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

plus remember while I’d like to say otherwise, PC is still a lower market then consoles and contracts are also a big deal, in pc gaming contracts are rare and they mostly related to platform exclusivity

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
i would have been astronomically less frustrated with this game if they had just had one delay of a year and a half instead of 3 different "whoops sorry lads" last minute delays

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i would have been astronomically less frustrated with this game if they had just had one delay of a year and a half instead of 3 different "whoops sorry lads" last minute delays
yeah, that way they only deal with one week of little babies bitching they didn't get their beloved videogame they've never played, instead of three different weeks of little babies bitching they didn't get their beloved videogame they've never played.

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
yeah, that way they only deal with one week of little babies bitching they didn't get their beloved videogame they've never played, instead of three different weeks of little babies bitching they didn't get their beloved videogame they've never played.
"wtf AUUUUUUUUUGH YOU CANT CRITICISE A DEVELOPMENT TEAM'S MANAGEMENT AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH CDPR GOOD!!!! BASED REDDIT WHOLESOME CHUNGUS GAME!!!!!"

they're not gonna fuck you bro

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Do you think people who cry that Star Citizen will never get released when the company fails to meet a deadline are:
little babies bitching they didn't get their beloved videogame they've never played,

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Money

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
don't ask questions

just consume product and get excited for next products
me consuming product
feed-zeke-eating-gif-9821998.gif

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im still pretty excited for the game, looking forward to playing it despite the delay

i'll be honest my excitement's wavering

mostly because im worried there is something fundamentally wrong with the game and they're just delaying nonstop trying to fix it

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
though, even i will admit the death threats are mega cringe

4169116.png