Postino

Atom
Nebulae
xnwrAgS.png

Reactions: List

Slayer11

String
Nebulae
seriously , boyintheband this vedio is like 2 years ago and the whole hashtag is old as fuck mate , he had a point in not dont go to schools in not to make schools teach students unwanted subjects or such so dont take that as from the name , so id tell you this is OLD AS MY ASS!!!

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
seriously , boyintheband this vedio is like 2 years ago and the whole hashtag is old as fuck mate , he had a point in not dont go to schools in not to make schools teach students unwanted subjects or such so dont take that as from the name , so id tell you this is OLD AS MY ASS!!!

words of wisdom

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I feel enlightened.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm genuinely sick of being everyone's punching bag. Alright? Like... Just...
I am a fucking person, and noone treats me like a person. They treat me like a fucking object.
I have feelings too.
you've ruined your fucking chance dude. i tried to be friends with you, but you kept on fucking around, and bullying others.

Slayer11

String
Nebulae
I am genuinely sick of being everyone's punching bag. Alright? Like... Just...
I'm a fucking person, and noone treats me like a person. They treat me like a fucking object.
I have feelings too.

sir , dont take that personally , ok ? if people just saying these shit it isnt that they are directly insulting mate , like they say go with it or through it

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I tried to become friends with you expax, really gave you a chance.
Failed horribly and I regret the attempt.