Game of Thrones Season 8

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I feel bad for Euron's actor tbh

he thought he'd be book Euron but instead we got a worse jack sparrow

like why did he even fight jaime

i'd complain it's out of character but i'm not sure he even has one to begin with
They didn't even bring up his fucking dragon horn from the book at all

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
They've got like, three planned I think actually.
Personal favorite George R.R. Martin book is A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Really hope they make a series about the tales of Dunk and Egg. Banter between those two outclasses any dynamic duo shit in GoT by a long shot.

535b0d38d48dbef26c18b17c243b5d6c0cd3bf8f_hq.jpg

pictured: two epic gamers

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They didn't even bring up his fucking dragon horn from the book at all

Or his Valyrian steel armor
Or how his ship is painted red to hide all the blood
Or his countless coffers of gold and Valyrian steel weapons
Or him keeping multiple priests/warlocks in his ship and torturing them to possibly use some eldritch sea magic
Or his possible connection with the faceless men or the Shrouded Lord of Valyria

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also lol @ them literally making Varys character useless because they cut out one of the big plotlines for some reason???

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Stannis is still a Mannis but the "big injustices" haven't been written up to as of this point in the books so its debatable.
theres apparently a bunch of backstory to him about all the battles he's participated in and all the epic shit he's done in some of the lore books that really fleshes him out as someone worth rooting for

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’m actually really fucking worried about the Star Wars trilogy D&D are getting

tera

Atom
Nebulae
also the best line ever shouted in probably the only great scene in that episode

"FUCKING DIE"

shits golden

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
when you stick it in the wrong hole but its alright because you subverted her expectations

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

i cant not laugh at it its too funny

i remember watching the after screening show where the guy who played him was bigging him up hugely and was like "yeah he's a new player, he saw that white walker hand and was like- how can i use these? he wasnt scared just deeply interested."

and then this happens and i was just pissing myself because my brain instantly went to that quote from the actor

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
For real, Mad Queen was something I was hoping for.

But I wish they'd taken the extra episodes to foreshadow it more openly so I don't have to see people all over the internet screaming 'character assassination' for an inbred spoiled rich girl who slaughtered her way across an entire continent and left every city she captured a shithole when she moved on.