Molecule
Nebulae
I got the leaks.
99% sure at least.

This ain't it chief.

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Imagine if in the Blu-Ray box set there's like a tonne of deleted scenes that would've made 10 episodes and everything made sense

Doubtful

But I'd be annoyed

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
It's like this entire season is a fever dream Bran has made up.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

33eb3bf551.jpg

N O S U R V I V O R S

N O C I V I L I A N S

N O P R I S O N E R S

N O M E R C Y

Y A A S Q U E E N

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I genuinely don't understand how the show went through all this production for someone to sign off on the writing being this good. I know it isn't the actor's job to write but if I was Kit Harrington or one of the big actors on the show I'd be fucking pissed if this is what they gave me and try to raise my concerns over it, there's also probably shitloads of executives and producers that would've had access to the script pre-production that could've said it was awful as well.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I genuinely don't understand how the show went through all this production for someone to sign off on the writing being this good. I know it isn't the actor's job to write but if I was Kit Harrington or one of the big actors on the show I'd be fucking pissed if this is what they gave me and try to raise my concerns over it, there's also probably shitloads of executives and producers that would've had access to the script pre-production that could've said it was awful as well.
They did try to raise their concerns honestly, as far back as Season 5 about stuff and got told to basically just do the lines anyway.

The other annoying thing is they got given the option and money to have ten full episodes or go to Season 10 and said "nah we can do it in six episodes" presumably because they got signed up to Star Wars.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It'll be pretty based if Disney sees their writing capabilities after this and tells them their trilogy is cancelled leaving them without a job.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
it all probably sounds a lot better on paper too, especially when you're playing scenes seperately that are supposed to fit into a big whole with context and all in a final cut you as an actor don't have any control over

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It'll be pretty based if Disney sees their writing capabilities after this and tells them their trilogy is cancelled leaving them without a job.

wouldn't be the first time disney gave a future project to creators and then told them to fuck off after seeing their current project go horribly shit

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You can be the best actor in the world, but if the writing is not good it won’t matter :/

D

Deleted member 332

BORN TO BURN
WESTEROS IS A FUCK
Burn 'em all 297 AC
龙 I am dragon lady
410,757,864,530 DEAD CIVILIANS

Also trips

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If the leaks for Episode 6 are true I actually might fucking cry it sounds so bad