Reactions: List
Nebulae
the intro was lit

rapidly kept losing fellow chinese brothers in the crowds, was hella chaotic

kinda wish i was left outside, was gonna do kung fu on dem aliens

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Probably one of the better "oh shit run" evacuations we've done thanks to the inclusion of the various aliens. Definitely one of my fave map change events (even if this isn't the event itself).

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The event was really cool, I was on my cop and I loved the evacuation vibe through the whole thing, just fucking everything breaking down and helping the civis get to place to place, I thought it was super fucking cool.

However.

I was unfortunate enough to come face to face with a massive stream of rebels whilst I was by my loansome. I was more concerned about the aliens so I didn't do anything more than notify the other cops that rebs were running by and to be alert. Didn't even raise my damn weapon at them. I start to approach a small pocket of them to tell them to keep moving since a bunch of people are about to move out of the Unity Complex. I get told by one dude to move away, which I immediately start doing. Before I take another step, I get hit with 3 separate S2K /pastes.

I really don't like to complain on the forums, especially not about things that happen in server, but it completely sapped my excitement to get immedietly merced even though I was seen letting the initial massive ass wave of fully armed people through without incident. Cherry on the top was the fact my stunstick and MP7 were yoinked by the time I got back as well. I didn't wanna complain, but I really needed to get it off my chest, just since it really hit a cord with me due to constantly seeing people talk about cops being shitters for S2King people that run.

Again, really sorry to put a downer on the event but B r u h

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
The event was really cool, I was on my cop and I loved the evacuation vibe through the whole thing, just fucking everything breaking down and helping the civis get to place to place, I thought it was super fucking cool.

However.

I was unfortunate enough to come face to face with a massive stream of rebels whilst I was by my loansome. I was more concerned about the aliens so I didn't do anything more than notify the other cops that rebs were running by and to be alert. Didn't even raise my damn weapon at them. I start to approach a small pocket of them to tell them to keep moving since a bunch of people are about to move out of the Unity Complex. I get told by one dude to move away, which I immediately start doing. Before I take another step, I get hit with 3 separate S2K /pastes.

I really don't like to complain on the forums, especially not about things that happen in server, but it completely sapped my excitement to get immedietly merced even though I was seen letting the initial massive ass wave of fully armed people through without incident. Cherry on the top was the fact my stunstick and MP7 were yoinked by the time I got back as well. I didn't wanna complain, but I really needed to get it off my chest, just since it really hit a cord with me due to constantly seeing people talk about cops being shitters for S2King people that run.

Yeah I was there and saw that.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also I took the MP7 and gave it back, I did NOT expect those vorts to S2K you and in the rush, knicked them.

I got told to drop it and it's deleted. Sorry about that. :(
Well that’s something at least, it’s neato of you to actually hand it over, I’m sure some people just kinda wouldn’t

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Amazing execution from the rebel intro.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Well that’s something at least, it’s neato of you to actually hand it over, I’m sure some people just kinda wouldn’t

I got told to, not out of the goodness of my heart but regardless.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

However.

While it wasn't necessary I also understand why it happened.

Cops do have a reputation and given there was no officially announced change in RoE (afaik?) it meant that rebels were extremely on edge; so really, no, I don't exactly blame them for opening fire like they did - it was just a misunderstanding.

Can't exactly fault them for behaving the way the system urges by default. If we wanted them to do something differently we should have told them to do it.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Cops do have a reputation and given there was no officially announced change in RoE (afaik?) it meant that rebels were extremely on edge; so really, no, I don't exactly blame them for opening fire like they did - it was just a misunderstanding.

Can't exactly fault them for behaving the way the system urges by default. If we wanted them to do something differently we should have told them to do it.

Whilst I understand them shooting at a passing patrol of cops I had JUST let a massive fucking group of rebels pass by without incident, that’s why it was a big shitty feeling.

Also, that was the exact irony that was the second reason it was a shitty feeling. We have a reputation, yet a non hostile cop approaches and is immediately S2Kd?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

No man, the cop was literally encouraging them to run and saying 'HEY, RUN FOR FREEDOM' like being super sweet, rebels ran by them without no issue. Gang of vorts saw him and all 3 s2k me'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.