Serious Medical/Mental Illness. Or a general well being thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
man i really need to get this out
i have absolutely fucking destroyed my fingers cause anxietys kicked into 12th gear and i keep picking and biting at them so im semi-bleeding over my keyboard while i type this but i guess its for a positive reason
might be a silly suggestion but i wear black nailpolish, keeps me aff it because im not trying to eat paint

sorry i cant offer any genuine advice

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
might be a silly suggestion but i wear black nailpolish, keeps me aff it because im not trying to eat paint
yeah i used to bite my fingernails a lot but i stopped. just kicked back up a few weeks ago and its been getting worse. dont bite the actual fingernails but the skin around them

unfortunately cant wear it cause im afraid ill get beat up lmao

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i have absolutely fucking destroyed my fingers cause anxietys kicked into 12th gear and i keep picking and biting at them so im semi-bleeding over my keyboard while i type this but i guess its for a positive reason

was debating where to post it but i need some i dunno advice or something

a while ago i made a post on the lgbt thread suspecting i didnt experience attraction, at the time i was in a pretty fucked up place mentally as i was the past few years, and the reason for it was due to me never experiencing "true attraction" so i was wondering if its that, guess not

had a crush for a few years now but never really spoke to her cause i was quite afraid and extremely closed off (and of social interaction in general), recently though ive been talking with a lot more people and becoming more open and shit and its been paying off so hooray, made a few friends for the first time in years
one of those friends happened to be the same crush mentioned previously

i cannot tell you how fucked up its got me dude i know some people are gonna see this and laugh but i genuinely didnt know you could even fucking feel this way, when people talked about it or i read about it in books or saw movies and tv shows i thought it was in an actual metaphorical sense to put it in perspective. my feelings for her kinda got kicked up to max

spoke to a few female friends to get their opinion and they say she likes me back, but i dunno, we've been talking quite actively for a week now (despite being in the same class for 4 years now), been watching horror movies she recommends me cause shes a big horror nut, spoke up until like 4-5am a few times, she says she finds me really funny, made an offhand comment about worrying for people she cares about after i went to bed early yesterday cause i had a massive fucking headache like never before. she's given me a few compliments about my hair and clothes

i genuinely just think she's being polite

yeah writing it out i feel fucking dumb too but im extremely fucking neurotic and she's really pretty and i feel like i got no fucking chance right cause she could probably pull any dude in the country

tomorrow we're going to an escape room with a few friends from school, was thinking of inviting her to coffee beforehand casually to discuss strategies and maybe giving her a note afterwards before we head home telling her what i feel

guess its kinda like my final chance since schools shut down since theres massive union protests for wages so idk when theyre gonna open back up, and even then theres only one month of school before we graduate

still feel like im gonna fuck it up though or she wont reciprocate and i really dont wanna lose her as a friend

gahd fuckin damn

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, gotta be prepared to lose to give brother man

best of luck

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

a while ago i made a post on the lgbt thread suspecting i didnt experience attraction, at the time i was in a pretty fucked up place mentally as i was the past few years, and the reason for it was due to me never experiencing "true attraction" so i was wondering if its that, guess not

had a crush for a few years now but never really spoke to her cause i was quite afraid and extremely closed off (and of social interaction in general), recently though ive been talking with a lot more people and becoming more open and shit and its been paying off so hooray, made a few friends for the first time in years

i cannot tell you how fucked up its got me dude i know some people are gonna see this and laugh but i genuinely didnt know you could even fucking feel this way, when people talked about it or i read about it in books or saw movies and tv shows i thought it was in an actual metaphorical sense to put it in perspective. my feelings for her kinda got kicked up to max

spoke to a few female friends to get their opinion and they say she likes me back, but i dunno, we've been talking quite actively for a week now (despite being in the same class for 4 years now), been watching horror movies she recommends me cause shes a big horror nut, spoke up until like 4-5am a few times, she says she finds me really funny, made an offhand comment about worrying for people she cares about after i went to bed early yesterday cause i had a massive fucking headache like never before. she's given me a few compliments about my hair and clothes

yeah writing it out i feel fucking dumb too but im extremely fucking neurotic and she's really pretty and i feel like i got no fucking chance right cause she could probably pull any dude in the country

tomorrow we're going to an escape room with a few friends from school, was thinking of inviting her to coffee beforehand casually to discuss strategies and maybe giving her a note afterwards before we head home telling her what i feel

guess its kinda like my final chance since schools shut down since theres massive union protests for wages so idk when theyre gonna open back up, and even then theres only one month of school before we graduate

still feel like im gonna fuck it up though or she wont reciprocate and i really dont wanna lose her as a friend

gahd fuckin damn
tell her

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

gahd fuckin damn
She's not wrong you are really funny

Don't let your self doubt stop you from expressing yourself. God knows I've been there

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I get the feeling she either feels the same way or she won't mind you talking about it

go for it dude

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

gahd fuckin damn
man honestly i say just go for it

if you don't, atleast don't chase for her to infinity and beyond, because god knows i've done that and it's not fun, not fun at all

i can't give advice on relationships, or how to express feelings. not in a qualified spot to do that, but if you think it's the final chance, you should probably take it. she denies you? okay, be friends with her. she accepts? good
but from what you described yeah she's probably into you and you should go for it, never shut yourself in though

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

gahd fuckin damn
honestly mate I’d do it

I’ve passed up on a few people with situations like this but one stands out

years ago we were absolute best friends. she always gave me signals but i either shrugged them off because i thought that was just her or I didn’t notice because i was a bit of a dumbass

everyone, I do mean everyone said that i should go for it but i didn’t wanna risk losing her as a friend because i didn’t know anyone else like that at the time

looking back it was very very obvious she was into me and i really liked her, but we never took it anywhere

still regret it now

if your gut is telling you it’s right and her friends say she likes you, then go for it

girls talk man, I doubt someone would say that unless they’re absolute dicks but i don’t know them so i wouldn’t know lol but from experience it’s usually genuine, usually

go with your gut and dont look back, keep your head up man you got this shit

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
nvm shes got a boyfriend mission aborted
sad-gif-22469622.gif

keep your head up, king

there'll be someone else

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
she also thought i was cute years ago

so theres the lesson of the day dont wait

but i got closure

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
she also thought i was cute years ago

so theres the lesson of the day dont wait

but i got closure
hey we’ve both been there bro, don’t worry

hope you had a good time either way, you two still ok?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
hey we’ve both been there bro, don’t worry

hope you had a good time either way, you two still ok?
no i didnt tell her needed to confirm there wasnt anybody else so i told my friend and her best friend both of which im relatively close to and they confirmed she had someone (since january so i missed the mark by like that fucking much)

no hard feelings though shes incredibly funny so a friend at the end of the days a win for me

kinda got closure so im fine now

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Mute how old are you by the way

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
feels a bit weird though at least for me like i wish them all the best if theyre happy
feel happy for them
but if they're no longer happy together than make yourself happy with her