Nebulous TES Thread

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
house telvanni are the purest ancap wizards. you progress in the house by killing your rivals. in telvanni court if you and a dude have an argument and you kill him, the court assumes since you killed him your argument held more weight. their towers cannot be entered without being able to levitate

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
playing TES mod for medieval 2, playing as house redoran

having a grand old time plowing silt striders through thousands of dagoth ur soldiers, nothing seems to be able to kill them

suddenly out of nowhere house telvanni declares war on me, no biggie i'll just send the silt striders over

after my 2 best generals get decimated i learn that the silt striders are weak to mages

skyrim declares war on me shortly afterwards, now fighting a war on three fronts and skyrim has winterhold mages

house hlaalu are too busy jewing goyim to be any help, house indoril are just assholes that wouldnt help anyways

start losing all of my territory in the north of vaardenfell, last remaining city is balmora

empire declares war on me, caius cosades besieges balmora with a full stack army including wizards from the imperial university

iif9sb93yuv01.jpg

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
high key ive always wanted to do rp in skyrim's setting/timeframe but sadly there aren't really any reliable mediums to do it outside of text-only and id no idea where to get the people for that sort of pet project

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
ive also been playing skyrim again and i accidentally made sylvanas windrunner

KcZ03ea.png

help.