islaminbritainuk.jpg
Hitler.gif

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
So it is meme thread now ? Please lets not derail this thread
While this is a serious thread, if someone like McGee comes over, not saying you shouldnt provide facts against one's statements but its good to take it with humour rather than to fight over the internet, I might have more experience with this kind of internet conflicts more than anyone else so thats why i wouldnt get TOO serious. You know, people can speak freely here but if they were actually in the presence of hard-hitting slavs lol I doubt they would dare to open their mouth, thats what I always think of when someone comes up with similiar stuff like McGee gave us

Nebulae
While this is a serious thread, if someone like McGee comes over, not saying you shouldnt provide facts against one's statements but its good to take it with humour rather than to fight over the internet, I might have more experience with this kind of internet conflicts more than anyone else so thats why i wouldnt get TOO serious. You know, people can speak freely here but if they were actually in the presence of hard-hitting slavs lol I doubt they would dare to open their mouth, thats what I always think of when someone comes up with similiar stuff like McGee gave us
1308338279_by_kowalew_600.jpg

Squad of Slavs already in transition to Canada, McGee stay tuned.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
id only support this if the slavs agreed to leave the kazakhs, turks, kami people, etc alone and get out of siberia

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
a

Last edited:
Nebulae
honestly i get the meme value of it on the internet but it'd be like flaunting around with chavs saying they're national heritage as brits
We were talking about laughing of someone's country and stuff like that and about angry slavs beating him up so I referred to this thing.Idk where is a problem.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
better if its a bunch of states rather than one state

people lose their nationality otherwise - something slavs value very much
Just because the state gives over it's supreme power on a governmental level doesn't mean that it loses it's nationality

nationality is also not defined by borders

Nebulae
Just because the state gives over it's supreme power on a governmental level doesn't mean that it loses it's nationality

nationality is also not defined by borders
Last time we were in 'Slavic union' like country, they were deporting kids to Siberia for writing 'Poland is not lost yet' on a school board. So I don't know if it wouldn't happen again. That's why EU like organization>Some Super Slavic State

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Last time we were in 'Slavic union' like country, they were deporting kids to Siberia for writing 'Poland is not lost yet' on a school board. So I don't know if it wouldn't happen again. That's why EU like organization>Some Super Slavic State
what does that have to do with collective identity

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
It really would matter on who would lead the state and of the overall politics and laws, so the alliance seems safer for all the people and pretty sure most citizens would rather give a chance to that.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
That we want to keep our national identity?
Nah, the board writings connect more to the fact Soviets were really sensitive about Poland because they fought for it and didn't want to lose it rather than the nationality, but again you never know who can get to power and while at the same time if an intelligent and reasonable one would be chosen to lead the superstate it could be even better than just a simple alliance in my opinion, yet on the other side, if its some nowadays-common corrupt politician of course that would only mean something very bad to all the countries.

Nebulae
And you keep your national identity regardless of what borders are there/aren't there?
If there would be a Slavic state as one country, I'm pretty sure that Russification or something similar would happen, as many times in history. Also it would be a big mess from administrative point of view, economic, military and so on. So the EU like thing would be much better. I'd like to know that my tax is going to be spend on my country or region.