Slavic union

Slavic union?

• Total voters

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
however, I believe Canada, New Zealand, Australia, India, and South Africa should all return to British rule, so that we may share a common currency and dominate the world yet again as an economic super bloc that can compete with the United States and China as one.

4XeNNSa.jpg

[doublepost=1511692950][/doublepost]
Tanks: 26,072
Armored Fighting Vehicles: 48,766
Self-Propelled Guns: 8,660
Towed-Artillery: 7,571
Rocket Systems: 5,211

60% of this is cold war era trash

Aircraft: 5,176

wwMjjUz.jpg

Aircraft Carriers: 1

large.jpg

tl:dr even if you could achieve a slavic military union they're still leagues behind the US and pretty much the entire world

Husky

Nebulae
4XeNNSa.jpg

[doublepost=1511692950][/doublepost]

60% of this is cold war era trash

wwMjjUz.jpg

large.jpg

tl:dr even if you could achieve a slavic military union they're still leagues behind the US and pretty much the entire world
It's the Slavic Union. Do you really think they would care about taking a fuck ton of losses for one kill?

And according to British and American pilots Russian pilots are vastly better then western pilots due to their more advanced samples for simulations (Siberia etc). There was one anecdote when a British and Russian pilot flew together. In a hail storm while the British pilot went to land he said it was impossible and they'd have to circle round for a while. The Russian pilot then just forced the plane down and was able to land it where any British pilot wouldn't be able to. In a fair fight the Americans would win, in shit weather conditions the Russians have a huge advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
It's the Slavic Union. Do you really think they would care about taking a fuck ton of losses for one kill?

I mean they can care or they can not care but that doesn't change the fact they'll get absolutely booty blasted

And according to British and American pilots Russian pilots are vastly better then western pilots due to their more advanced samples for simulations (Siberia etc). There was one anecdote when a British and Russian pilot flew together. In a hail storm while the British pilot went to land he said it was impossible and they'd have to circle round for a while. The Russian pilot then just forced the plane down and was able to land it where any British pilot wouldn't be able to. In a fair fight the Americans would win, in shit weather conditions the Russians oils have a huge advantage.

literally an "xddd rossiya stronk western weak :DDD" anecdote

the fact that Ivan can land his plane when it's slightly snowy doesn't change the fact that pretty much every air campaign they've ever conducted has been absolutely laughable and the US runs circles around them in terms of training and technology

Husky

Nebulae
I mean they can care or they can not care but that doesn't change the fact they'll get absolutely booty blasted

literally an "xddd rossiya stronk western weak :smiley:DD" anecdote

the fact that Ivan can land his plane when it's slightly snowy doesn't change the fact that pretty much every air campaign they've ever conducted has been absolutely laughable and the US runs circles around them in terms of training and technology
In most circumstances US would win, easily, I'm not contesting that. I'm saying that Russian pilots have much better simulations and in shit weather they can more easily fly, American pilots aren't trained for freezing cold siberian conditions so Russians just use scortched earth tactics like they always do and they could maybe win, it'd be a hard fight but they could win in theory.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In most circumstances US would win, easily, I'm not contesting that. I'm saying that Russian pilots have much better simulations and in shit weather they can more easily fly, American pilots aren't trained for freezing cold siberian conditions so Russians just use scortched earth tactics like they always do and they could maybe win, it'd be a hard fight but they could win in theory.
In all circumstances the U.S would win

according to stats

if you fight a war by rolling the dice to see if mother nature wants to fuck you then you might as well not bother to start off with

itt: slavaboos trying to argue for russian victory

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

what is alaska
what is norway

do you assume just because America isn't snow they never train for that???

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what is alaska
what is norway

no what do you mean dingo

they totally didn't do one of the largest war exercises ever done in a cold Scandinavian country recently

Husky

Nebulae
what is alaska
what is norway

They don't use freezing cold temperature sim's for pilots as they don't expect to be fighting in those environments. Russian pilots expect t ofly in those environments so they do train for them.

In all circumstances the U.S would win

according to stats

if you fight a war by rolling the dice to see if mother nature wants to fuck you then you might as well not bother to start off with

itt: slavaboos trying to argue for russian victory
It worked for the Romans. It worked for the Russians against the nazi's and Napoleon.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It worked for the Romans. It worked for the Russians against the nazi's and Napoleon.
>Expecting to win a war purely based on the enemy forgetting their winter coats at home

Husky

Nebulae
>Expecting to win a war purely based on the enemy forgetting their winter coats at home
The Germans invaded at the start of summer. As did Napeolon. The Russian plan revolves on this and by the time the enemy reaches the outskirts of Moscow winter hits.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Germans invaded at the start of summer. As did Napeolon. The Russian plan revolves on this and by the time the enemy reaches the outskirts of Moscow winter hits.
Yes

They hedged bets on them not having equipment come winter

again

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
in modern combat winter is not as big as a problem when people used trains and didn't have jet fighters

people who say winter caused the germans to lose ww2 don't understand the conflict and the fact 'attacking russia' is alot harder than it seems, but in the modern era logistics could keep up with an attack such as WW2 or Napoleon.

OT

i'm pretty sure what'll make you a super power is thermonuclear warheads

i don't think any serbs or 'slavic unionists' have the secret to torching city's with one simple trick

Husky

Nebulae
Yes

They hedged bets on them not having equipment come winter

again
in modern combat winter is not as big as a problem when people used trains and didn't have jet fighters

people who say winter caused the germans to lose ww2 don't understand the conflict and the fact 'attacking russia' is alot harder than it seems, but in the modern era logistics could keep up with an attack such as WW2 or Napoleon.

OT

i don't think any serbs or 'slavic unionists' have the secret to torching city's with one simple trick
You're forgetting that the Russians retreat faster then the enemy can advance, so they speed the advance faster then the logistics can keep up.

And they had trains in WW1 what are you on about?

D

Deleted member 305

i better not forget my coat with my buttons winter is commign

pvt jenkins, make sure that musket doesnt jam from the cold

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR GUNPOWDER?!?!

its 2017 man the cold isnt that big of a problem anymore.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

If you're going by that logic, India, Pakistan, Isreal and France are all Super Powers

a better measure is the ability to project force anywhere in the world unapposed, something only the US is capable of these days

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You're forgetting that the Russians retreat faster then the enemy can advance, so they speed the advance faster then the logistics can keep up.

And they had trains in WW1 what are you on about?

I am saying nowadays an advancing army dosen't have to rely on rail links 24/7, as many armies did during WW2 and WW1.

Also what do you mean
You're forgetting that the Russians retreat faster then the enemy can advance,

are you saying that they can pussy out as a more 'organised' force slowly advances? i don't understand, this isn't the era where generals are gulliable and fall for greed.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i better not forget my coat with my buttons winter is commign

pvt jenkins, make sure that musket doesnt jam from the cold

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR GUNPOWDER?!?!

its 2017 man the cold isnt that big of a problem anymore.
GEN3.png

no sorry man they only have clothing for (((MILD))) temperatures