So is Nebulous reduced to only HL2RP now?

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
I just recently returned to the forums after a long retirement from the WW3RP server, I was wondering what the plans are looking forward. I'm personally not too fond of HL2RP since it's quite restricted in roleplay nature so I was wondering if there was any projects cooking, which could possibly be unannounced as staff is still developing it.

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yep, it's (WW3RP) closed following Roosebud retiring. Just happened last month, apologies.
[doublepost=1522079387][/doublepost]
HL2RP for now

We're open to other ideas

Zak would probably jump at the chance for a Halo server, to be frank.

I dunno.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
Well if I want to make a suggestion, should I start a conversation with staff or should I just use this thread?

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Zak would probably jump at the chance for a Halo server, to be frank.

He'd beat his meat over such a thing, but I really don't see that working out here on Neb tbh. It'll prolly end up boiling down to people trying to ERP as Sangheili.

tbh, hl2rp and ww3rp had a lot of wiggle room as what could be done with the lore, especially given the lack of any follow up from volvo and ww3rp is well...ww3rp. Halo doesn't really have that same amount of wiggle room given the constant plot progression unless we really steered off course or retconned the existing lore.

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Mass Effect RP may work, yet i mean the lore is kinda layed out and pretty well understood, thus not allowing for much wiggle room...

Erm...well, I don't have much else come to think of it

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Roleplayer shooter simulator!
[doublepost=1522083758][/doublepost]No wait! Experiment!

Experiment is only good at the start.

Once you get people wearing high tier gear, they start pub stomping newbies till there is only one big gang around with power armor that can survive an entire clip of pistols to the head.

Then they get bored since no one joins and the server dies.

Experiment is good if there are events by admins to bring newbies gear so they can fight it out with the top dogs, or with constant wipes periodic wipes alongside small mini events. If nether of these are done, the server always dies.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Experiment is only good at the start.

Once you get people wearing high tier gear, they start pub stomping newbies till there is only one big gang around with power armor that can survive an entire clip of pistols to the head.

Then they get bored since no one joins and the server dies.

Experiment is good if there are events by admins to bring newbies gear so they can fight it out with the top dogs, or with constant wipes periodic wipes alongside small mini events. If nether of these are done, the server always dies.
They can fix it it's cool

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
I just recently returned to the forums after a long retirement from the WW3RP server, I was wondering what the plans are looking forward. I'm personally not too fond of HL2RP since it's quite restricted in roleplay nature so I was wondering if there was any projects cooking, which could possibly be unannounced as staff is still developing it.

In order to make a new rp server maybe

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Black Mesa rp

Aperture Science rp

Metro 2033 rp

Fallout rp

Post-Apocalyptic rp

halo rp

mafia rp or something