Star Wars the Last Jedi discussion [Spoilers]

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i don't remember much but fuck the chinese little shit she was so annoying and i'm glad she died

i really hope finn won't do "depressed sad roleplay" in the next movies because of that

while the movie was good some parts were just cringy

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
i don't remember much but fuck the chinese little shit she was so annoying and i'm glad she died

i really hope finn won't do "depressed sad roleplay" in the next movies because of that

She....She didn't die though, more or less put where Finn was at the end of Force Awakens, en coma.

She was my third most annoying Star Wars Character.

Number Two, and Number One, you can likely guess.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I was happy when I thought she died too

there was literally no fucking character development that instigated the Finn + Chinese girl situation

literally

none

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Reminder

56a537ae10.jpg

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
It's such a shame that this movie was bullocks because Kylo Ren might be one of my favorite characters, and the only good thing to come out of the prequels. His character is so fucking cool and well written.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's such a shame that this movie was bullocks because Kylo Ren might be one of my favorite characters, and the only good thing to come out of the prequels. His character is so fucking cool and well written.
is this bait

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
ever think that Sith Lords are child molesters? Palpatine was like 70 when he tried to kidnap anakin to diddle him. Snoke did the same thing with Kylo when he was like six.
[doublepost=1514185968][/doublepost]I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT

Holy moly

So snoke tries to lure kylo or ben into his lair when he's like a little kid, obviously to molest him. The same thing happened with anakin and palpatine. Palpatine planted his force seed into Schmi and then used that to lure anakin into becoming a youngling, so it was easier for him to molest young ani, like his previous owner, watto, had done to him. Snoke and Palpatine are like 70 year old men trying to molest six year olds. Notice when Palpatine gets the chance to get a new young, hotter apprentice, he takes the chance in an instant. He'd rather have the more attractive Luke, not the wrinkled ballsack named Darth Vader aka Anakin. Who wants to molest a wrinkled ballsack of a man, not Palpatine thats who. It makes sense in the end because George Lucas was trying to warn the masses about the molesting and raping in Hollywood but couldn't come straight out, so he made Star Wars to warn the masses, but we were too dumb to see.

Last edited:

Bloo

Neutrino
Nebulae
What if Snoke is Darth Plagueis? There's no way that they'd kill him, and he looked younger in the new movie than he did in The Force Awakens.... Hmmm? He also seems ancient, not really new.

Also, it would make Snoke less of a character pretending to be the Emperor if the Emperor was actually Snoke's apprentice.