Stupid shit you did as a kid

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Title. Dumb shit you did when you were a little kid.

At age 7...
  • Sprinted with a plastic shopping cart thing, tried to jump on it, wiped out and concussed myself
  • Stacked every pillow in the house on my 4-year-old brother to see if they'd cushion him if I jumped on top of the pile afterwards. Spoiler alert: they didn't.
  • Locked myself in the basement for ??? reasons.
  • Tried casting a fishing rod, ended up hooking my own ear.
  • Decided that I wanted to be a grown-up, so I forced myself to drink an entire cup of black day-old coffee. Went predictably mental after that. My poor parents.

Nebulae
  • Took a skateboard and a lawnchair and taped them together to create of wheelchair of sorts, me and my friends took turns so one sat on it and one pushed it. It fell apart seconds after we pushed it.

Reactions: List

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
I got spider man gloves for christmas with that web gun thingy when I was 6.

I went on the rooftoop of a buildin attempting to swing around with it, and climb

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Breaking into the school midnight just to lock myself in by accident and calling friends to get me out
Knocking a guys face against a door
Driving downhill with a shopping cart and failing badly

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I was 8 years old, we had one of those glass garden doors you slide open - I was hyper as fuck and mom said the dinner was ready so I full on leg it expecting the door to be open, I smash my head against two layers of glass and knock myself out for a good two minutes.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
I even got away with the stab with a penwithout my parents knowing and I got no punishment for it

Actually that goes for both things, but I failed to take the phone 'cause it was attached with strong magnets

2stronk

Proton
Nebulae
hijacked habbo accounts with my friend when we were 12

eventually someones dad called the danish cyber cops and we had to awkwardly explain ourselves at the police station

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I am still 15, but 5 years ago I used to look for stray or other people's cats and cuddle with them on the street. My record was cuddling with 7 random cats at the same time.