Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
everyone acting like using 262371 grenades, bullets, vort beams and explosives against the bunker synth they couldn't kill was worth it
but using absolutely anything against the one (1) APC in existence is a huge stretch

just send some bluesuit with a rigged hopper mine strapped to their chest to run into it, holy shit
i had the rpg in my hands earlier and i only got 1 rocket, i was gonna do it

take into consideration, however;

1) you have to stand completely out in the open to guide the stupid fucking rocket
2) ota see big tube on shoulder and go :O
3) the amount of people that gravitate near you ready to steal it when you die is actually insane

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
everyone acting like using 262371 grenades, bullets, vort beams and explosives against the bunker synth they couldn't kill was worth it
but using absolutely anything against the one (1) APC in existence is a huge stretch

just send some bluesuit with a rigged hopper mine strapped to their chest to run into it, holy shit
Fuckin bet Ill do it

WITNESS MEEEEEEEE

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
grug like big tube......

does it still launch you backwards when you fire it w/o laser?
i ddnt even know u could fire it without the fucking laser

is that actually an option

can it just fire in one solid direction

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae

Yeah like a dumbfire. AT-4s exist dont they lol
Edit: I guess technically the vanilla rocket launcher is styled after it, but it sure as hell dont BEHAVE like it

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Calling the launchers expert, @Mic15000 to clarify

My expertise is deployed explosives, trapping and other tools of tomfoolery

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
zqyyAzN.png

44VK1Pn.png

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
this is a warning @ combine

now that i know i can turn the laser guidance off

YOU WILL NOT HAVE AN APC MUCH LONGER
do it. punish them. destroy that stupid car. blow it up. turn it into smitheroons. reduce it to atoms. shatter it. melt it down into its constituent components. make it disappear like a rabbit in a hat. disintegrate it. squelch it. munch it. eat it. drink it. bop it. twist it. shake it.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Calling the launchers expert, @Mic15000 to clarify

My expertise is deployed explosives, trapping and other tools of tomfoolery
i dont mean irl i mean coding wise

is it actually possible to disable the laser guidance on the actual ingame script
Yes as resident RPG'er, I can tell you that NEVER fucking fire that thing with laser on, you press suit zoom (for me is N) and it does a cool little BEEP (which you can spam to annoy people) and it activates or disable the laser. Since the RPG used (idk if it still does) to knockback you, if you had the laser on, you would just kill yourself 9/10 times cause it hits the ground. But if you fire it with no lasers it just goes straight and it's a beast, that's how I killed a bunch of rebels in C24 with one shot!

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Yes as resident RPG'er, I can tell you that NEVER fucking fire that thing with laser on, you press suit zoom (for me is N) and it does a cool little BEEP (which you can spam to annoy people) and it activates or disable the laser. Since the RPG used (idk if it still does) to knockback you, if you had the laser on, you would just kill yourself 9/10 times cause it hits the ground. But if you fire it with no lasers it just goes straight and it's a beast, that's how I killed a bunch of rebels in C24 with one shot!
fun-this-is-where-the-fun-begins.gif

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
i tested on graveyard hour and it didn't kill me.

i didn't know how to turn the laser off either, but it seemed to work perfectly fine for me. The rocket moves too fast to make use of the laser anyways

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
man i love it when combine players decide to push right to the entrance of the bunker at borderline dead hours and then getting completely ignored by the staff that i know for a fact are online after it happens

as far as im aware we in no way shape or form provoked it, we went out to kill some antlions and the only interaction we had with cops was them shooting at some guy with a glass bottle for a weapon

ok ive just now learned that apparently some random dumbfuck rebel thought it'd be funny to throw a frag grenade near the combine base or some shit

since when did we go back to the archaic mentality of "if 1 idiot do thing = ruin everybody else's rp"

how the fuck do you expect me to "just ignore the fights" when they are literally at the front entrance of our fucking base

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.