Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
guys i've been trying to do some scavenging ever since the server released and someone has yet to do it, i either get a response such as 'i don't deal with scavenging/ask someone else/ or i get no response at all

please let me scavenge we need that especially now with this setting

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
guys i've been trying to do some scavenging ever since the server released and someone has yet to do it, i either get a response such as 'i don't deal with scavenging/ask someone else/ or i get no response at all

please let me scavenge we need that especially now with this setting
i think some people think its way more confusing than it actually is (literally just two rolls most of the time), but i think the way its explained on the doc could be a bit more simplfied (scavenger is rolling for amount of loot, admin is rolling for what u get). i havent actually had anyone outright deny to do it yet and normally someone will respond, ik deathwolf will normally do it if its quiet as well

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
“They’re in D52.”
“Is there a sign saying do not enter?”
“No.”

Go active and intercept.
/addtext "Nuclear shelter door is closed and locked behind a fingerprint and an ass scanner. [Cannot be hacked or blown open]"

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
i think there should be an alternative way for rebels to gain gear outside of being in a faction
i liked the system that @Limeao had on asheville where you could just line up and ask, but it seems to me no one really does that anymore

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
zulu crates probably left because they incentivized running around the map like a headless chicken looking for swag to acquire

compounded by the fact there was also a guy booby trapping the crates with high-grade explosives that'd just instantly kill you when you opened them and i can see why they went out of fashion

Nebulae
my main gripe with zulu crates was that in the end they'd mostly go into the cells' stockpile anyway because 9 times out of 10 they had the numbers & organization & and the odd no lifer to scour the map at early hours so they could get to them first

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my main gripe with zulu crates was that in the end they'd mostly go into the cells' stockpile anyway because 9 times out of 10 they had the numbers & organization & and the odd no lifer to scour the map at early hours so they could get to them first
zulu crates were p much the only reason why rebels were able to upgrade their suits cause there were no other ways of obtaining crafting materials at the time and ever since we moved from that map I don't think there's been any good way of getting crafting materials, scavengers are few and belong to cells and you can only purchase materials if you're in a cell

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
zulu crates probably left because they incentivized running around the map like a headless chicken looking for swag to acquire

compounded by the fact there was also a guy booby trapping the crates with high-grade explosives that'd just instantly kill you when you opened them and i can see why they went out of fashion
i saw spire crates on metro do the same thing one guy just fucking kersploded

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i saw spire crates on metro do the same thing one guy just fucking kersploded

i remember on Apoc watching a guy go into a house because there were crates in it
and then the house fucking exploded and he instantly died

x-ray moment

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
those were separate crates

maxenzie once again talking shit about things he didn't know moment #83623173

i remember on Apoc watching a guy go into a house because there were crates in it
and then the house fucking exploded and he instantly died

x-ray moment
greedy blacksuit went in and tried to /roll past a bunch of motion detectors after we cleaned the house out

he didn't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.