Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
i dunno, like i said im just starting to see an alarming amount of rebels who are all saying their enjoyment is very very very very very very quickly declining and im definitely one of them

funny and dumb rate me all you want but im pretty sure you'd prefer if those people would keep playing instead of quitting

especially when a lot of those rebels are the fucking leaders

im not gonna sit here and pretend like i have the answers because i dont, the way this server's been set up in general was asking for trouble to begin with

good luck staff cus ur gonna have to pull one fuckin big rabbit out of ur hat here
i understand where you're coming from with the amount of attacks but being this reliant on staff to save the roleplay for you isn't the solution, it's to find a place away from the constant s2k (the bunker) and to use your leadership position (+ your event role) to create roleplay inside of the bunker away from the constant shitfest, literally any created roleplay is better than monotonous gun fights

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dunno, like i said im just starting to see an alarming amount of rebels who are all saying their enjoyment is very very very very very very quickly declining and im definitely one of them

funny and dumb rate me all you want but im pretty sure you'd prefer if those people would keep playing instead of quitting

im not gonna sit here and pretend like i have the answers because i dont, the way this server's been set up in general was asking for trouble to begin with

good luck staff cus ur gonna have to pull one fuckin big rabbit out of ur hat here
Gonna be honest chief, if the server requires staff constant event making to function it should die, that's what made old servers die, and if we're already reaching that stage it is not a healthy one. Staff can nudge and help, but it does not and should not drip-feed content constantly since it leads to burnout and overall reliance on staff for any activity. Events should be supplements not the whole reason you are on.

That's just my mentality.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
there is, technically

you do a /me of scavenging and DM @TheInnkeeper and get items delivered to your inventory depending on how you roll

do the Combine have Scavenger permissions or is that exclusive to rebels?
dm any admin, not just me. its a very simple system that involves like, max 5 rolls

there wasnt any combine scavengers before now, but that was for c24 - i'll discuss internally with the EconomyBros if combine should get them too

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
dm any admin, not just me. its a very simple system that involves like, max 5 rolls

there wasnt any combine scavengers before now, but that was for c24 - i'll discuss internally with the EconomyBros if combine should get them too

Totally sorry to de-rail the subject, It's been a hot minute since I've returned to HL2RP but did I read this correctly? If we do extensive /me's and rolls, we just clip or screenshot it and send it to any admin to see if we find supplies of any kind; and if we do it gets given to us in our inventory when the next available admin & player in question is around?

If so thats kind of clever, reminds me of a Dungeon Master doing a Campaign; kinda works the same way xD

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
If we do extensive /me's and rolls
The admin does the rolls, but yea

send it to any admin to see if we find supplies of any kind; and if we do it gets given to us in our inventory when the next available admin & player in question is around?

If so thats kind of clever, reminds me of a Dungeon Master doing a Campaign; kinda works the same way xD
Yeah that was exactly the influence. No reason not to do it that way.

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
The admin does the rolls, but yea

Yeah that was exactly the influence. No reason not to do it that way.
That's ingenius, thanks for the update o.o damn lol
But on the topic, honestly since I've rejoined I haven't had too much player interaction, but I have noticed a big change in some of the systems, it definitely feels like we have a lot more freedom to express ourselves. Of course, judging from what others are saying people are playing in a way they want, that doesn't necessarily cater to the overall story. I don't know man, I think things can easily get back on track with the right push from the players to focus more on story and plot then pew pew bang bang cumbine bad! Lol, just my two cents. But meh, Ima just roleplay and if its passive so be it.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
you are my favorite non staff player
FV_FamYXoAQAkGl

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

7lh3e2.jpg

Joe Rebel when he lost his final pieces of armor scrap (its a problem)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
everyone acting like using 262371 grenades, bullets, vort beams and explosives against the bunker synth they couldn't kill was worth it
but using absolutely anything against the one (1) APC in existence is a huge stretch

just send some bluesuit with a rigged hopper mine strapped to their chest to run into it, holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.